Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | KH Unchained X Excitement!
@Kellington10802 that's so cool!
@Kellington10802 that's so cool!
"I killed two angels this week. My brothers. I´m hunted. I rebelled and I did it - all of it - for you. And you failed. You and your brother destroyed the world. And I lost everything for nothing. So keep your opinions to yourself." Castiel
Meh, the game is boring
Meh, the game is boring
latest_cb_20150131131123.pnglatest_cb_20150131131123.pnglatest_cb_20150131131123.pnglatest_cb_20150131131123.png
I currently lvl 145 and finished all 200 story mission. I can't wait for more story! I'm now just leveling up and evolving my medals while trying to complete the objectives. I'm a little mad at myself for using up valuable materials on the Olympia key blade. I could've open up 5 slots for Treasure Trove and Three Wishes if not for my obliviousness.

So are there anyone in Anguis who wants to join my party? My party only has 5 members and only me and one of my friends really try to collect lux. The others are more lax about it. Trying to find more members to help with the ranking.
I currently lvl 145 and finished all 200 story mission. I can't wait for more story! I'm now just leveling up and evolving my medals while trying to complete the objectives. I'm a little mad at myself for using up valuable materials on the Olympia key blade. I could've open up 5 slots for Treasure Trove and Three Wishes if not for my obliviousness.

So are there anyone in Anguis who wants to join my party? My party only has 5 members and only me and one of my friends really try to collect lux. The others are more lax about it. Trying to find more members to help with the ranking.
I have Shame humanity and put us all in Agony because of my Dream!
(Big thanks for the Quote to MythGriffin24)
agony_copy_by_scorpius02-d8cdlsm.pngshame_by_scorpius02-d8cdm6f.png
Thanks everyone! I haven't gotten any contact from Qwertee yet as to whether they want to print it yet, but I still have some time! I have a decent number of votes on it so far, but I am hoping to see it climb a bit more.
Thanks everyone! I haven't gotten any contact from Qwertee yet as to whether they want to print it yet, but I still have some time! I have a decent number of votes on it so far, but I am hoping to see it climb a bit more.
j9zycYT.png tumblr_nq7m7pUQF91uw70xko1_250.png rve27oV.png MmlJdVb.png

hallowsmallsig_by_dragoonwys-d9e6lsm.png
vanitas_familiar_by_nightshadelewolf-d9b7wdw.png
pcmbO7a.png
lCsLw2i.png glowshroom_bottle.png
@Xenondra

Sorry for the belated reply. Busy irl and remaining free time normally dedicated to FR got taken over by KHUX...y'know how it goes, lol.

TWEWY is one of my absolute all time favorites. I remember playing it obsessively for nigh on two years. The gameplay was challenging but flexible, it was fun to experiment with various setups, etc. not to mention the art style and music just fit the story/setting/characters perfectly to tie 'em all together. Boy do I just love everything about TWEWY. Bought all 4 costumes, and yeh, I wish there were more (instead of, say, a thousand gummi ship pilot or afro recolors). But y'know what I'd kill for? TWEWY medals, man, I'd say goodbye to all my jewels.

How're you and your party doing now? Similar boat over here, I've a couple party members who are similar/better off power-wise, but in terms of lux farming and levels I'm further up there. More so this week because I wanted to get 166 cost in order to slot three 6*s with no Cids for the proud quests. Managed to 3-mickey the speed and magic quests! The power 140 I still can't do though--lack of single target blues and the enemies' x2 def boosts are killer.

Heck, I'd try to climb further in coli, today being last day and all. But 6:57's morning star is still making me cry. I hate morning stars.

Apparently Zootopia medals are coming out 5/2. As a person who's always been using double buff setup, I'm looking forward to trying to get these 2 medals!
@Xenondra

Sorry for the belated reply. Busy irl and remaining free time normally dedicated to FR got taken over by KHUX...y'know how it goes, lol.

TWEWY is one of my absolute all time favorites. I remember playing it obsessively for nigh on two years. The gameplay was challenging but flexible, it was fun to experiment with various setups, etc. not to mention the art style and music just fit the story/setting/characters perfectly to tie 'em all together. Boy do I just love everything about TWEWY. Bought all 4 costumes, and yeh, I wish there were more (instead of, say, a thousand gummi ship pilot or afro recolors). But y'know what I'd kill for? TWEWY medals, man, I'd say goodbye to all my jewels.

How're you and your party doing now? Similar boat over here, I've a couple party members who are similar/better off power-wise, but in terms of lux farming and levels I'm further up there. More so this week because I wanted to get 166 cost in order to slot three 6*s with no Cids for the proud quests. Managed to 3-mickey the speed and magic quests! The power 140 I still can't do though--lack of single target blues and the enemies' x2 def boosts are killer.

Heck, I'd try to climb further in coli, today being last day and all. But 6:57's morning star is still making me cry. I hate morning stars.

Apparently Zootopia medals are coming out 5/2. As a person who's always been using double buff setup, I'm looking forward to trying to get these 2 medals!
fHGB08h.pngL23xQYU.png7mLVMIs.pngMFS4FG3.pngbF8eZtf.pngF19dEBb.png
Anyone in Leopardis that is currently party-less? My party is entirely two people, me and a friend from school...
Anyone in Leopardis that is currently party-less? My party is entirely two people, me and a friend from school...
sfVMa01.pngMa06BNU.pngBVUXJUX.png
Thanks for reminding me I gotta check my KHUx later. x'D

I got sidetracked by FF:RK lol
Thanks for reminding me I gotta check my KHUx later. x'D

I got sidetracked by FF:RK lol
Looks like the ranking system got taking out for the time being thanks to cheaters. I was wondering how those top 5 were getting hundred million lux points when I could barely get 3 mil for a week while juggling studying and projects. Though I was able to get rank 16 or something that one week, it was still upsetting to see cheaters getting crazy amount of lux. Thank the SE for doing something about it now.
Looks like the ranking system got taking out for the time being thanks to cheaters. I was wondering how those top 5 were getting hundred million lux points when I could barely get 3 mil for a week while juggling studying and projects. Though I was able to get rank 16 or something that one week, it was still upsetting to see cheaters getting crazy amount of lux. Thank the SE for doing something about it now.
I have Shame humanity and put us all in Agony because of my Dream!
(Big thanks for the Quote to MythGriffin24)
agony_copy_by_scorpius02-d8cdlsm.pngshame_by_scorpius02-d8cdm6f.png
@Scorpius

3mill is intense woah, grats on rank 16! Yeah, it's good to see that SE's going to deal with the hackers now. Don't know how bad it is in Anguis, but Unicornis (and Vulpes I've heard lol) are chock full of them in the top 10-20s.

How's everyone doing with the Zootopia event? I'm finding the grind a lot better than the previous Mickey event--finished 2 boards today, just need 2k more for the bonus board. And the fact you can coop with party for raids makes it a lot less dull methinks. I'm saving my jewels and passing on the 2 avatar boards though. The Nick and Judy medals costing 3SP for a tier 1 buff makes them...not worth it imo, since I've Vivi + KH2 Aerith who are better.

Also, general reminder that tomorrow's the last day to complete one of the 140 proud quests for Timeless Mickey, if you haven't done so yet. Not worth bothering with though if you have to burn jewels on continues to complete it.
@Scorpius

3mill is intense woah, grats on rank 16! Yeah, it's good to see that SE's going to deal with the hackers now. Don't know how bad it is in Anguis, but Unicornis (and Vulpes I've heard lol) are chock full of them in the top 10-20s.

How's everyone doing with the Zootopia event? I'm finding the grind a lot better than the previous Mickey event--finished 2 boards today, just need 2k more for the bonus board. And the fact you can coop with party for raids makes it a lot less dull methinks. I'm saving my jewels and passing on the 2 avatar boards though. The Nick and Judy medals costing 3SP for a tier 1 buff makes them...not worth it imo, since I've Vivi + KH2 Aerith who are better.

Also, general reminder that tomorrow's the last day to complete one of the 140 proud quests for Timeless Mickey, if you haven't done so yet. Not worth bothering with though if you have to burn jewels on continues to complete it.
fHGB08h.pngL23xQYU.png7mLVMIs.pngMFS4FG3.pngbF8eZtf.pngF19dEBb.png
Vulpes has it WAY worse, all the top rankers are hackers, sheesh. What a way to ruin the fun for everyone. ;;;

Also bad news: no more half AP for... everything. Bleh.
Vulpes has it WAY worse, all the top rankers are hackers, sheesh. What a way to ruin the fun for everyone. ;;;

Also bad news: no more half AP for... everything. Bleh.