Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Mistral Jamboree 2016
1 2 ... 33 34 35 36 37 ... 59 60
Looks like I gotta get another female snapper

So many boys... they all need accents.. Oh well! The winners look fantastic though!
Looks like I gotta get another female snapper

So many boys... they all need accents.. Oh well! The winners look fantastic though!
bonsai_princessparrot_1_by_auricolor-dap3vba.png
My favorite accent didnt win but oh well. They are printing ten copies (possibly more?) and I have a slot. Sooo expensive though but I guess It didnt appeal to the admins?
My favorite accent didnt win but oh well. They are printing ten copies (possibly more?) and I have a slot. Sooo expensive though but I guess It didnt appeal to the admins?
~~~~tumblr_p6xvexhw2Q1w8xkufo7_250.png~~~~
I'm so excited!!!!!! All the contest winners are Absolutely Amazing! Congrats to all! =DD

Also I love the new big apparel! Its such an interesting choice, I love it!!
I'm so excited!!!!!! All the contest winners are Absolutely Amazing! Congrats to all! =DD

Also I love the new big apparel! Its such an interesting choice, I love it!!

disegno_zen.gif
Guzma ; twenty five ; he/him ; familiar & genone collector
tumblrtoyhouseliquidation thread
Those skins mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
Those skins mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
Professional Skyrim, Fallout, ESO, and Dragon Age Addict
vaultboy_emoticons_2_10193_3862_thumb.gifBVKAq.pnghlv9bOT.gifBVKAq.pngvaultboy_emoticons_2_10193_3862_thumb.gif
What a coincidence that this festival started on my birthday, and I am of Wind flight! ^-^
What a coincidence that this festival started on my birthday, and I am of Wind flight! ^-^
I first saw the skins and accents on my phone early this morning half awake and was pretty "meh" on them except for Windsong Adept which is now my new favourite thing oh my gosh it's so pretty.

Then I went back on my (larger) computer screen to look at them all again and WOW the phone screen did not do them justice at all, excellent work all round! *dives into Coli to look for ALL the skins/accents*
I first saw the skins and accents on my phone early this morning half awake and was pretty "meh" on them except for Windsong Adept which is now my new favourite thing oh my gosh it's so pretty.

Then I went back on my (larger) computer screen to look at them all again and WOW the phone screen did not do them justice at all, excellent work all round! *dives into Coli to look for ALL the skins/accents*
0lSM1SJ.pngnnJGoJp.png
: O wow, the skins are beautiful!
: O wow, the skins are beautiful!
There are way too many 11/10 A++ skins/accents that I absolutely NEED this time around! Amazing job to the artists!
So much for almost finishing up some random projects. rip in pieces wallet
There are way too many 11/10 A++ skins/accents that I absolutely NEED this time around! Amazing job to the artists!
So much for almost finishing up some random projects. rip in pieces wallet
tumblr_inline_nbaduf8oZw1qg78ij.pngtumblr_inline_n6kdvu56Os1qlye38.giftumblr_inline_nbaduayNyo1qg78ij.png
Yay!!!

Go wind, hopes everyone enjoys the Mistral Jamboree xx
Yay!!!

Go wind, hopes everyone enjoys the Mistral Jamboree xx
windbound mask makes me SO HAPPY!
windbound mask makes me SO HAPPY!
1 2 ... 33 34 35 36 37 ... 59 60