Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | }Faeries Circle Hatchery{ HIATUS
I absolutely love the female spiral, but I have no room and nests to hatch. Some of my dergs aren't selling so, until that happens I will pass. Maybe next time. But they sure are beautiful! ^_^
I absolutely love the female spiral, but I have no room and nests to hatch. Some of my dergs aren't selling so, until that happens I will pass. Maybe next time. But they sure are beautiful! ^_^
uzmaK8i.pngWxRtxh7.pngjbaTRaV.pngen2tmBr.pngezvkGFe.pngYOTs6de.pngd4GILX4.pngwqxkwe5.png
SSnWu6g.png
@Starlight18 Ok, thanks for letting me know! Did you still want to be on the pinglist? Good luck on your own selling!
@Starlight18 Ok, thanks for letting me know! Did you still want to be on the pinglist? Good luck on your own selling!
Yes, I would like to stay on the ping list. Thank you!
Yes, I would like to stay on the ping list. Thank you!
uzmaK8i.pngWxRtxh7.pngjbaTRaV.pngen2tmBr.pngezvkGFe.pngYOTs6de.pngd4GILX4.pngwqxkwe5.png
SSnWu6g.png
@Starlight18 Mkays~ ^^ And you're very welcome.
@Starlight18 Mkays~ ^^ And you're very welcome.
@HiddenByFaeries
Is Zimri still available? hes very pretty and id love to have him
@HiddenByFaeries
Is Zimri still available? hes very pretty and id love to have him
+ 2 hours FR Time
@HiddenByFaeries

I was wondering if you could put Araceli on hold for me? She is stunning I just need to gather up a bit more money and I'm sure it won't take me more than a day I just want to make sure no one else gets her. Thanks!
@HiddenByFaeries

I was wondering if you could put Araceli on hold for me? She is stunning I just need to gather up a bit more money and I'm sure it won't take me more than a day I just want to make sure no one else gets her. Thanks!
@MossyZed Zimri is still available! Which payment would you like (treasure or gems or a mix)?

@Albiorox I can put her on hold for you!
@MossyZed Zimri is still available! Which payment would you like (treasure or gems or a mix)?

@Albiorox I can put her on hold for you!
@HiddenByFaeries

Thank you again! Also could you just put me on the general ping list?
@HiddenByFaeries

Thank you again! Also could you just put me on the general ping list?
@Albiorox You're welcome and absolutely! ^^
@Albiorox You're welcome and absolutely! ^^
@HiddenByFaeries

One of my auctions sold so I have the money already. So if you would like to send the crossroads for her I'm ready.
@HiddenByFaeries

One of my auctions sold so I have the money already. So if you would like to send the crossroads for her I'm ready.