Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | free hatchlings!! [CLOSED]
all gone!!!!! thanks to everyone who adopted by lil babies <33 see y'all next time haha
all gone!!!!! thanks to everyone who adopted by lil babies <33 see y'all next time haha
@faeriety Could I get the fae hatchling please?
@faeriety Could I get the fae hatchling please?
earthflower.pngfood_cindershroom_by_dogi_crimson-da8qcfn.giffood_ancient_mushroom_by_dogi_crimson-da9oxmr.gifegg_nature_bounce_by_dogi_crimson-da8wjqe.giffood_ancient_mushroom_by_dogi_crimson-da9oxmr.giffood_cindershroom_by_dogi_crimson-da8qcfn.gifearthflower.png
@faeriety Could I have Freya? :)
@faeriety Could I have Freya? :)
@mycologist for sure!! sending him over!!

@magicmayhem of course!! i'll send her over right away!!
@mycologist for sure!! sending him over!!

@magicmayhem of course!! i'll send her over right away!!
@faeriety Beryl please ;3
I'll accept her later, i'm off to bed rn as its 3am and i'm pooped ;-;
@faeriety Beryl please ;3
I'll accept her later, i'm off to bed rn as its 3am and i'm pooped ;-;
I suffer from various mental health issues and a learning difficulty.
Please go easy on me! ♥
thanks!
thanks!
earthflower.pngfood_cindershroom_by_dogi_crimson-da8qcfn.giffood_ancient_mushroom_by_dogi_crimson-da9oxmr.gifegg_nature_bounce_by_dogi_crimson-da8wjqe.giffood_ancient_mushroom_by_dogi_crimson-da9oxmr.giffood_cindershroom_by_dogi_crimson-da8qcfn.gifearthflower.png
@faeriety

Could I get Beryl please? :)
@faeriety

Could I get Beryl please? :)
@larcane ahh i'm really sorry, someone already claimed him!!! i have hatchlings being born tomorrow and tuesday if you want to adopt one of them!!
@larcane ahh i'm really sorry, someone already claimed him!!! i have hatchlings being born tomorrow and tuesday if you want to adopt one of them!!
@quartztiger i'm really sorry but someone already claimed him!! ;w; but i have some hatchlings being born in a few days if you're interested at all
@quartztiger i'm really sorry but someone already claimed him!! ;w; but i have some hatchlings being born in a few days if you're interested at all
@faeriety ahh no worries, thanks! x
@faeriety ahh no worries, thanks! x
I suffer from various mental health issues and a learning difficulty.
Please go easy on me! ♥