Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | Familiars
I have been told you can catch them in the monster battles. But how exactly can you? Please help.
I have been told you can catch them in the monster battles. But how exactly can you? Please help.
@BrynnC When you defeat an enemy in the coli, certain enemies have a chance to drop a familiar as loot. If you head on over to guides, theres a stickied thread that has all the info on what familiars drop where c:
@BrynnC When you defeat an enemy in the coli, certain enemies have a chance to drop a familiar as loot. If you head on over to guides, theres a stickied thread that has all the info on what familiars drop where c:
L0edoWp.png
xx Ash
He/Him
Wildclaw Pixels

nosy little bugger aren't you?
this
mUX6LmV.gif
@BrynnC this THREAD shows which familiars (and items) can be found in the Coli!
@BrynnC this THREAD shows which familiars (and items) can be found in the Coli!
gBiG1sU.png Preview Accents On Scrys!
List of new colors and HTML Values
Click the art to go to the artists!
Need help with Coding? Just Ask!
I'm Friendly, but blunt on occasion.
Need Help Melting Mats? Ask Here!
jdf0AYP.png
@BrynnC Don't get disheartened if you don't get any familiars from the coli for a while. they drop randomly. I often go through a really long dry spell where I don't get any familiars for ages then all of a sudden three or four will drop in the space of half an hour, it will happen!
@BrynnC Don't get disheartened if you don't get any familiars from the coli for a while. they drop randomly. I often go through a really long dry spell where I don't get any familiars for ages then all of a sudden three or four will drop in the space of half an hour, it will happen!
Thank you all! I was worries I had to have something special.
Thank you all! I was worries I had to have something special.