Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | Finishing orders
1 2 ... 15 16 17 18 19 ... 31 32
@MelancholyLyre I'm all good with the new rules, so I sent you the treasury for the skin I want (plus the name of the skin) in a PM :)

Thanks again and have a good day
@MelancholyLyre I'm all good with the new rules, so I sent you the treasury for the skin I want (plus the name of the skin) in a PM :)

Thanks again and have a good day
Sopping Tidelord Sackdoll
@MelancholyLyre Can I have a complete set of skins? That should be 363300, right?
@MelancholyLyre Can I have a complete set of skins? That should be 363300, right?
@MelancholyLyre

Hello, and thank you, how much would it be for two tinctures?
@MelancholyLyre

Hello, and thank you, how much would it be for two tinctures?
GDxDhRY.png
@MelancholyLyre
Could you grab me a whole set of skins, please?
@MelancholyLyre
Could you grab me a whole set of skins, please?
UqHFmmO.png female | lv25s for sale
@MelancholyLyre

How much would it be for the accent Tangled Trickery and a naming scroll? <3
@MelancholyLyre

How much would it be for the accent Tangled Trickery and a naming scroll? <3
@MelancholyLyre Could I please buy Tangled Trickery, Sentiment of Sanity, and Tricky Brambles?
@MelancholyLyre Could I please buy Tangled Trickery, Sentiment of Sanity, and Tricky Brambles?
sywhNpv.pngg4DcSLb.gifjAHIB2J.png
@MelancholyLyre - Hello! I wanted to know if I could get 3 skins at the discounted price? ;u; I'll want 3 more, but since you prefer 3 at a time I'll wait for the second set!

Could I possibly get these?:

Accent: Entangled Creeper
Skin: Fun Guy
Skin: Trollkarlen

And that would cost me 89,250 treasure, right? I'm still really new here, so it's difficult for me to get treasure, but I'll do my best to tip you with the second set if I can! ;u; Please let me know if I made any mistakes.
@MelancholyLyre - Hello! I wanted to know if I could get 3 skins at the discounted price? ;u; I'll want 3 more, but since you prefer 3 at a time I'll wait for the second set!

Could I possibly get these?:

Accent: Entangled Creeper
Skin: Fun Guy
Skin: Trollkarlen

And that would cost me 89,250 treasure, right? I'm still really new here, so it's difficult for me to get treasure, but I'll do my best to tip you with the second set if I can! ;u; Please let me know if I made any mistakes.
tumblr_inline_nc5kxuTT1m1scrvs1.gif
@julis yep!

@mabu 51K

@sonmi sure!

@spacepanda 29,750 + 5,100 = 34,850

@scribblingface sure!

@jumong sure thing! And yes, you're right about the amount. If you don't have a ton of treasure, food tips are always great too, I'm always short on food =)
@julis yep!

@mabu 51K

@sonmi sure!

@spacepanda 29,750 + 5,100 = 34,850

@scribblingface sure!

@jumong sure thing! And yes, you're right about the amount. If you don't have a ton of treasure, food tips are always great too, I'm always short on food =)
@MelancholyLyre Ahhh too slow! I got impatient and found someone else, sorry!!
@MelancholyLyre Ahhh too slow! I got impatient and found someone else, sorry!!
@MelancholyLyre

Thank you! Shall I send the treasure now or after I get the items?
@MelancholyLyre

Thank you! Shall I send the treasure now or after I get the items?
1 2 ... 15 16 17 18 19 ... 31 32