Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Let's find the New Items! ( w/PingList)
1 2 ... 124 125 126 127 128 ... 175 176
@JCStitches I'd like to be on both pinglists too! 8)
@JCStitches I'd like to be on both pinglists too! 8)
Plague%20flight%20switch%20Wind_zpsk05uonoy.gif
@JCStitches I just got some Snakeskin Cloth from Scavenging in Nature :) [item=snakeskin cloth]
@JCStitches
I just got some Snakeskin Cloth from Scavenging in Nature :)
Snakeskin Cloth
nXzCm1w.png
@JCStitches [Item=Aer Phantom] drops [Item=Aer Sprite] and [Item=Scary Storybook] [Item=Lux Spectre] drops [Item=Dandelion Seeds] and [Item=Tales of Terror] [Item=Otherworldly Aura] drops [Item=Spotted Seabeak] and [Item=Bottled Bones] [Item=Somber Spirit] drops [Item=Ragesquid] and [Item=Enchanted Remains] [Item=Carrioncorn] drops [Item=Deadweed] and [Item=Delightful Wooden Unicorn] [Item=Nightmare] drops [Item=Flameweed] and [Item=Dire Wooden Toy] [Item=Greybeak Reaper] drops [Item=Humpback Anglerfish] and [Item=Ceremonial Scythe] [Item=Tengu Caller] drops [Item=Deepsea Yawner] and [Item=Sharpened Scythe] [Item=Infestation Hound] drops [Item=Infestation Maggot] and [Item=Ghastly Houndskull] [Item=Wraith Hound] drops [Item=Bloated Maggot] and [Item=Haunting Houndskull] [Item=Longneck Medium] drops [Item=Blacktongue Pepper] and [Item=Enchanted Candle] [Item=Longneck Scholar] drops [Item=Golden Pepper] and [Item=Tallow Candle] [Item=Pronghorn Stomper] drops [Item=Stomper Haunch] and [Item=Greystone Deer] [Item=Wendigo] drops [Item=Wendigo Haunch] and [Item=Stag Figurine] [Item=Shatterbone Vulture] drops [Item=Picked-Over Bones] and [Item=Vulture Idol] [Item=Tatterwing Carcass] drops [Item=Aged Carcass] and [Item=Raptor Effigy] [Item=Disoriented Spirit] drops [Item=Bloodfly] and [Item=Grave Dust] (BOSS) [Item=Malevolent Spirit] drops [Item=Buzzwing Vampire] and [Item=Memorial Urn] (BOSS) [b]CODE:[/b] [code] [Item=Aer Phantom] drops [Item=Aer Sprite] and [Item=Scary Storybook] [Item=Lux Spectre] drops [Item=Dandelion Seeds] and [Item=Tales of Terror] [Item=Otherworldly Aura] drops [Item=Spotted Seabeak] and [Item=Bottled Bones] [Item=Somber Spirit] drops [Item=Ragesquid] and [Item=Enchanted Remains] [Item=Carrioncorn] drops [Item=Deadweed] and [Item=Delightful Wooden Unicorn] [Item=Nightmare] drops [Item=Flameweed] and [Item=Dire Wooden Toy] [Item=Greybeak Reaper] drops [Item=Humpback Anglerfish] and [Item=Ceremonial Scythe] [Item=Tengu Caller] drops [Item=Deepsea Yawner] and [Item=Sharpened Scythe] [Item=Infestation Hound] drops [Item=Infestation Maggot] and [Item=Ghastly Houndskull] [Item=Wraith Hound] drops [Item=Bloated Maggot] and [Item=Haunting Houndskull] [Item=Longneck Medium] drops [Item=Blacktongue Pepper] and [Item=Enchanted Candle] [Item=Longneck Scholar] drops [Item=Golden Pepper] and [Item=Tallow Candle] [Item=Pronghorn Stomper] drops [Item=Stomper Haunch] and [Item=Greystone Deer] [Item=Wendigo] drops [Item=Wendigo Haunch] and [Item=Stag Figurine] [Item=Shatterbone Vulture] drops [Item=Picked-Over Bones] and [Item=Vulture Idol] [Item=Tatterwing Carcass] drops [Item=Aged Carcass] and [Item=Raptor Effigy] [Item=Disoriented Spirit] drops [Item=Bloodfly] and [Item=Grave Dust] (BOSS) [Item=Malevolent Spirit] drops [Item=Buzzwing Vampire] and [Item=Memorial Urn] (BOSS) [/code]
@JCStitches

Aer Phantom drops Aer Sprite and Scary Storybook
Lux Spectre drops Dandelion Seeds and Tales of Terror
Otherworldly Aura drops Spotted Seabeak and Bottled Bones
Somber Spirit drops Ragesquid and Enchanted Remains
Carrioncorn drops Deadweed and Delightful Wooden Unicorn
Nightmare drops Flameweed and Dire Wooden Toy
Greybeak Reaper drops Humpback Anglerfish and Ceremonial Scythe
Tengu Caller drops Deepsea Yawner and Sharpened Scythe
Infestation Hound drops Infestation Maggot and Ghastly Houndskull
Wraith Hound drops Bloated Maggot and Haunting Houndskull
Longneck Medium drops Blacktongue Pepper and Enchanted Candle
Longneck Scholar drops Golden Pepper and Tallow Candle
Pronghorn Stomper drops Stomper Haunch and Greystone Deer
drops and Stag Figurine
Shatterbone Vulture drops Picked-Over Bones and Vulture Idol
Tatterwing Carcass drops Aged Carcass and Raptor Effigy
Disoriented Spirit drops Bloodfly and Grave Dust (BOSS)
Malevolent Spirit drops Buzzwing Vampire and Memorial Urn (BOSS)

CODE:
Code:
[Item=Aer Phantom] drops [Item=Aer Sprite] and [Item=Scary Storybook] [Item=Lux Spectre] drops [Item=Dandelion Seeds] and [Item=Tales of Terror] [Item=Otherworldly Aura] drops [Item=Spotted Seabeak] and [Item=Bottled Bones] [Item=Somber Spirit] drops [Item=Ragesquid] and [Item=Enchanted Remains] [Item=Carrioncorn] drops [Item=Deadweed] and [Item=Delightful Wooden Unicorn] [Item=Nightmare] drops [Item=Flameweed] and [Item=Dire Wooden Toy] [Item=Greybeak Reaper] drops [Item=Humpback Anglerfish] and [Item=Ceremonial Scythe] [Item=Tengu Caller] drops [Item=Deepsea Yawner] and [Item=Sharpened Scythe] [Item=Infestation Hound] drops [Item=Infestation Maggot] and [Item=Ghastly Houndskull] [Item=Wraith Hound] drops [Item=Bloated Maggot] and [Item=Haunting Houndskull] [Item=Longneck Medium] drops [Item=Blacktongue Pepper] and [Item=Enchanted Candle] [Item=Longneck Scholar] drops [Item=Golden Pepper] and [Item=Tallow Candle] [Item=Pronghorn Stomper] drops [Item=Stomper Haunch] and [Item=Greystone Deer] [Item=Wendigo] drops [Item=Wendigo Haunch] and [Item=Stag Figurine] [Item=Shatterbone Vulture] drops [Item=Picked-Over Bones] and [Item=Vulture Idol] [Item=Tatterwing Carcass] drops [Item=Aged Carcass] and [Item=Raptor Effigy] [Item=Disoriented Spirit] drops [Item=Bloodfly] and [Item=Grave Dust] (BOSS) [Item=Malevolent Spirit] drops [Item=Buzzwing Vampire] and [Item=Memorial Urn] (BOSS)
windh4.png
@WyvernVenom Thank you so much, I really appreciate the help! <3

@BlackMistress @Faulkner I'll add you in right now! Sorry for the delay!

List has been update from this point - thank you to everyone who found locations of new gathering items!
@WyvernVenom Thank you so much, I really appreciate the help! <3

@BlackMistress @Faulkner I'll add you in right now! Sorry for the delay!

List has been update from this point - thank you to everyone who found locations of new gathering items!
Tundra with the words 'Love is the Brightest Light'
Volunteer Moderator :If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation, please feel free to use the Contact Us form.

With this newest announcement, go explore the GHOSTLIGHT RUINS!!!

With this newest announcement, go explore the GHOSTLIGHT RUINS!!!
Tundra with the words 'Love is the Brightest Light'
Volunteer Moderator :If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation, please feel free to use the Contact Us form.
@JCStitches thanks for the ping
@JCStitches thanks for the ping
OSPTnJR.png
@JSStitches Found Blue Dragon Seaslug in Shadow :)
@JSStitches Found Blue Dragon Seaslug in Shadow :)
xafpxUm.png

Love is like the wind, you can't see it, but you can feel it

You can't have a rainbow without a little rain
@JCStitches I've gotten all of these from Shadow this week :) [item=blue dragon seaslug][item=green june beetle][item=iguanaskin cloth][item=sugarstalker] Blue Dragon Seaslug Green June Beetle Iguanaskin Cloth Sugarstalker I'll let you know if I happen to forage up any mint from Shadow by the end of the festival, to complete the set ^^
@JCStitches
I've gotten all of these from Shadow this week :)
Blue Dragon Seaslug Green June Beetle Iguanaskin Cloth Sugarstalker

Blue Dragon Seaslug
Green June Beetle
Iguanaskin Cloth
Sugarstalker

I'll let you know if I happen to forage up any mint from Shadow by the end of the festival, to complete the set ^^
nXzCm1w.png
@JCStiches can you add me to both new items pinglist? Thanks

- AetherDragon
@JCStiches can you add me to both new items pinglist? Thanks

- AetherDragon
AQw0PQz.png
@JCStitches i found some peppermint while foraging in earth this morning (level 28)!

also, i'd like to be on the pinglist for new items ^u^
@JCStitches i found some peppermint while foraging in earth this morning (level 28)!

also, i'd like to be on the pinglist for new items ^u^
~~~~~~~
my naym is eef
and wen its day
and wen the ywen
is gonne awaye
and all the cats
hav gonn desyrt
i lye on ground
i eet the dirt
~ a vertical line that looks like the side of a speech bubblea pixel of a stone/beige/brown tundra wearing dark cloth and various jewelry ~~check out my code shop!
1 2 ... 124 125 126 127 128 ... 175 176