Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Flight Rising Instagrams!
1 2
Hello!
I was just wondering if you guys maybe have Instagram where you post your FR pics,dragon pictures...i dont know,anything connected with FR?
I just made mine,so im looking for FR instagrams to follow! If you want ofc,you can comment with your ig username.
Hello!
I was just wondering if you guys maybe have Instagram where you post your FR pics,dragon pictures...i dont know,anything connected with FR?
I just made mine,so im looking for FR instagrams to follow! If you want ofc,you can comment with your ig username.
D9XjOpZ.jpg
Bump
Bump
D9XjOpZ.jpg
@nirveli

I'm mostly on my art account, Drakexii

I post a lot of dragon art n stuff so I guess it might apply as being a FR account?? maybe not but w/e
@nirveli

I'm mostly on my art account, Drakexii

I post a lot of dragon art n stuff so I guess it might apply as being a FR account?? maybe not but w/e
sss_by_hwnts-d9xrong.gif
Mine isn't Flight Rising related but if you wanna check it out anyway its gold.rathian

Right now its mostly sketches but I haven't really figured out what I wanna do with it other than post sketches.
Mine isn't Flight Rising related but if you wanna check it out anyway its gold.rathian

Right now its mostly sketches but I haven't really figured out what I wanna do with it other than post sketches.
.gif2015_10_25_commission_nom_nom_worm.pngDvqFBqS.gif.gif.gif
@umbrarum ill add you with my fr acc!:) its: nirvelis_lair
@dodongo is gold rathian meant the one from monster hunter?! Ill check it out!
@umbrarum ill add you with my fr acc!:) its: nirvelis_lair
@dodongo is gold rathian meant the one from monster hunter?! Ill check it out!
D9XjOpZ.jpg
@Nirveli Yup! Exactly the one from Monster Hunter.
@Nirveli Yup! Exactly the one from Monster Hunter.
in my signature <:
in my signature <:
@dodongo monster hunter is one of my fave games!! Especially mh4u! Yours??
@dodongo monster hunter is one of my fave games!! Especially mh4u! Yours??
D9XjOpZ.jpg
@Nirveli Oh yes, I'm obsessed with it. 4U was my first title in the series, then I got 3U a bit later. I want MHX to come to America soon so I can play that next.
@Nirveli Oh yes, I'm obsessed with it. 4U was my first title in the series, then I got 3U a bit later. I want MHX to come to America soon so I can play that next.
@dodongo oh mhx,it will be a long time before it comes to America or Europe:( i played mh3 first,and then got mh4u,which i liked more because there was nooo water combat hehe:D
@dodongo oh mhx,it will be a long time before it comes to America or Europe:( i played mh3 first,and then got mh4u,which i liked more because there was nooo water combat hehe:D
D9XjOpZ.jpg
1 2