Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | ~ Moonlight Sonata ~ (Closed)
bloop
bloop
CeVRU9t.png
@StormyDragon
@LifesLovelyRoses (Cherub w/White belly)
@absols (Male w/Cherub)
@Silence
@Thorbjorn

2 new Cherub hatchlings from Daedric Beauty on the front page! :)

Apologies to anyone miss-pinged. I went through to make sure I removed people who wanted to be removed, but if I somehow missed you and you got pinged, I'm very sorry!
@StormyDragon
@LifesLovelyRoses (Cherub w/White belly)
@absols (Male w/Cherub)
@Silence
@Thorbjorn

2 new Cherub hatchlings from Daedric Beauty on the front page! :)

Apologies to anyone miss-pinged. I went through to make sure I removed people who wanted to be removed, but if I somehow missed you and you got pinged, I'm very sorry!
ASIQ1WN.pngUlOj8iC.gif IjPKWyv.gif HVkyjg9.png
So Moonlight Sonata is my favorite song, and I love you for having your hatchery named after it. (Lovely couples!)

Friendly bump. =)
So Moonlight Sonata is my favorite song, and I love you for having your hatchery named after it. (Lovely couples!)

Friendly bump. =)
Mostly hiatus-ing. PMs are the easiest way to contact me at the moment, but expect lots of time for it to get noticed.
@Marchelute I absolutely adore them but I've seem to have managed my way into gen1 business, and I'm mainly staying to gen1's now. Could I be pulled from the pairs I'm on? ;^;
@Marchelute I absolutely adore them but I've seem to have managed my way into gen1 business, and I'm mainly staying to gen1's now. Could I be pulled from the pairs I'm on? ;^;
@LifesLovelyRoses Gen1s will drive me insane if I ever fall into that market, haha. Boy do they try, I still have some unfinished G1 projects... But no worries, I'll make sure to take you off. Thanks for letting me know! ^^

@Joying Thank you! Moonlight Sonata is a favorite of mine, and my husband as well. Simply a beautiful song~ ^^ Thanks for the compliment, you've made my dragons blush, haha :)
@LifesLovelyRoses Gen1s will drive me insane if I ever fall into that market, haha. Boy do they try, I still have some unfinished G1 projects... But no worries, I'll make sure to take you off. Thanks for letting me know! ^^

@Joying Thank you! Moonlight Sonata is a favorite of mine, and my husband as well. Simply a beautiful song~ ^^ Thanks for the compliment, you've made my dragons blush, haha :)
@Marchelute thank you! and yeah, I fell with one during the Ice vs Fire dom battle... It went down from there. My lair is all gen1's besides from the lvl 25's (and the nests I'm hosting) right now. Almost all of them gened up. Being broke is nice though :'D can't buy more gen1's that way
@Marchelute thank you! and yeah, I fell with one during the Ice vs Fire dom battle... It went down from there. My lair is all gen1's besides from the lvl 25's (and the nests I'm hosting) right now. Almost all of them gened up. Being broke is nice though :'D can't buy more gen1's that way
@LifesLovelyRoses - Laughing a bit. I doubt that I'll ever get into the G1s, but what I did get into were the old 6 digits, and am using those for gene projects to make them exactly as I like them also. It's so much fun to play with the dragons that way.

@Marchelute - Ah, blushing dragons. <3 Hope you don't mind my using your thread to chat a bit.
@LifesLovelyRoses - Laughing a bit. I doubt that I'll ever get into the G1s, but what I did get into were the old 6 digits, and am using those for gene projects to make them exactly as I like them also. It's so much fun to play with the dragons that way.

@Marchelute - Ah, blushing dragons. <3 Hope you don't mind my using your thread to chat a bit.
Mostly hiatus-ing. PMs are the easiest way to contact me at the moment, but expect lots of time for it to get noticed.
@Joying I doubt she minds the free thread bumps but just to play it safe might want to take it to PM lol
@Joying I doubt she minds the free thread bumps but just to play it safe might want to take it to PM lol
@LifesLovelyRoses @Joying

Haha, I don't mind the extra bumps at all ;D No worries~

I might get a little antsy if it gets too chatty though, but nah, couple posts is fine~
@LifesLovelyRoses @Joying

Haha, I don't mind the extra bumps at all ;D No worries~

I might get a little antsy if it gets too chatty though, but nah, couple posts is fine~
Boop
Boop