Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | Free Dragons to Newbies!
@MazzySE37 May I have the Purple Coatl Female #1 please? Thank you!
@MazzySE37 May I have the Purple Coatl Female #1 please? Thank you!
@MazzySE37
Ah, thank you though! ^^
@MazzySE37
Ah, thank you though! ^^
Z27WBm5.png
..... .....
H3DanjB.png
RPJ0UZG.png
qG9m8Hs.png
@MazzySE37 from page 3, could I have the female skydancer named Xiao- if you're willing to part with her? Thank you much for putting this up !<3
@MazzySE37 from page 3, could I have the female skydancer named Xiao- if you're willing to part with her? Thank you much for putting this up !<3
@Venias Oh I forgot to move her! She's not available. I plan on geneing her up and breeding her a few times. Were you interested in any others?
@Venias Oh I forgot to move her! She's not available. I plan on geneing her up and breeding her a few times. Were you interested in any others?
R4nteEY.png
@MazzySE37 What about Vashti? She's really pretty omg- tbh they all are. But, if not, never mind then and thank you for your time !!<3
@MazzySE37 What about Vashti? She's really pretty omg- tbh they all are. But, if not, never mind then and thank you for your time !!<3
@MazzySE37 Has no one else asked for Bolin? Really? He's so gorgeous! I need another male, and I would love to have him.
@MazzySE37 Has no one else asked for Bolin? Really? He's so gorgeous! I need another male, and I would love to have him.
...Q2qxxGt.png
@Jackabug Sure! c:
@Jackabug Sure! c:
R4nteEY.png
@MazzySE37 is Guardian female #2 is still available could I take her?
@MazzySE37 is Guardian female #2 is still available could I take her?
@MazzySE37 Thanks so much!
@MazzySE37 Thanks so much!
...Q2qxxGt.png