Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Please help, I am anime trash.
@Rictus <3
@Rictus <3
male | 21
most normal of all time
@RedPawz
There's no help for you, only insanity.

Opening/closing anime songs:

Again - Fullmetal Alchemist Brotherhood

Gravity - Wolf's Rain

Raison d'Etre - Claymore

Alsatia - RIN: Daughters Of Mnemosyne
@RedPawz
There's no help for you, only insanity.

Opening/closing anime songs:

Again - Fullmetal Alchemist Brotherhood

Gravity - Wolf's Rain

Raison d'Etre - Claymore

Alsatia - RIN: Daughters Of Mnemosyne
Epic Forum Hopper; Please Ping For A Response
I spent all day yesterday alternating between Guren no Yumiya from Attack on Titan and Papepipu, Papipepu, Papepipupo from Beelzebub.

... Yeah.
I spent all day yesterday alternating between Guren no Yumiya from Attack on Titan and Papepipu, Papipepu, Papepipupo from Beelzebub.

... Yeah.
Yt4sddf.png
For games, I'm waiting on NieR: Automata (2016) and Monster Hunter X (already released), neither of which have been announced for release outside of Japan. :'0 I'm hoping that we'll get the new NieR, but I'm not sure about MHX... It doesn't have G-Rank, so we'll probably be getting MHXU or something in the future instead.

For shows, I'm really excited about the new Madoka Magica project! I don't know if it's going to be a movie or a second season, but it was just announced a few weeks ago and I'm still screaming ;A;
SHAFT is showing concept movies at their Madogatari exhibits, but security is super tight, so we've only gotten one shaky camrip of the first concept movie so far. I hope they share the rest publicly after their exhibits are done; the descriptions I've heard all sound so interesting!
For games, I'm waiting on NieR: Automata (2016) and Monster Hunter X (already released), neither of which have been announced for release outside of Japan. :'0 I'm hoping that we'll get the new NieR, but I'm not sure about MHX... It doesn't have G-Rank, so we'll probably be getting MHXU or something in the future instead.

For shows, I'm really excited about the new Madoka Magica project! I don't know if it's going to be a movie or a second season, but it was just announced a few weeks ago and I'm still screaming ;A;
SHAFT is showing concept movies at their Madogatari exhibits, but security is super tight, so we've only gotten one shaky camrip of the first concept movie so far. I hope they share the rest publicly after their exhibits are done; the descriptions I've heard all sound so interesting!
PB-logo-transparent1.png gem.png Ashes | F
gem.png +4h FR time
gem.png Feel free to ping me!
@Xenondra

Aaah Story of Seasons came today! ;w;
I'm so happy!
Now to wait 'till Nadi comes so I can date him *****.

@LilBlueSapling

*Slames fists on table*

DANGAN RONPA DANGAN RONPA.

AAaaah!! I loved that series too! I'm really surios of the new one! ;w;

@EnviousEnvy

I have listened to Crossing field too many times now. I am weak, and I have lost.

And, Oh my lord! This post sure did gain a good few posts since I was sleeping. Haha.
@Xenondra

Aaah Story of Seasons came today! ;w;
I'm so happy!
Now to wait 'till Nadi comes so I can date him *****.

@LilBlueSapling

*Slames fists on table*

DANGAN RONPA DANGAN RONPA.

AAaaah!! I loved that series too! I'm really surios of the new one! ;w;

@EnviousEnvy

I have listened to Crossing field too many times now. I am weak, and I have lost.

And, Oh my lord! This post sure did gain a good few posts since I was sleeping. Haha.
@RedPawz

*Hands you a straightjacket* Join the club!
@RedPawz

*Hands you a straightjacket* Join the club!
Epic Forum Hopper; Please Ping For A Response
@EnviousEnvy

@EnviousEnvy

My games are coming in through the mail at the moment. The only game I really am left ordering is Digimon World Cyber Sleuth.

I think the game I want the most rn though that isn't even released or translated into English is Dance with Devils. It's become my favorite anime of all time jsldkflsjdkf.
My games are coming in through the mail at the moment. The only game I really am left ordering is Digimon World Cyber Sleuth.

I think the game I want the most rn though that isn't even released or translated into English is Dance with Devils. It's become my favorite anime of all time jsldkflsjdkf.
Xx50l.gifXXBeZ.gifNiyzr.gifTtEC1.gif