Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | Pings for Pair (private for now)
@miffedplatypus @Dain @Slothie @Katamari @theherald Jupiter and Ceto hatched another gorgeous pair of girls :) They're 400kt or the gem equivalent, same as last time. I'd also consider NotN items as part payment. They aren't in the AH for now to make sure you guys get first shot at them. If you've already found a similar dragon for your lair (or just aren't as interested anymore) just let me know and I can pull you from the pinglist. [size=4] EDIT: Both Girls have now sold :) I'll ping anyone who missed out next time I breed them/size] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=19723802] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/197239/19723802_350.png[/img] [/url]
@miffedplatypus @Dain @Slothie @Katamari @theherald

Jupiter and Ceto hatched another gorgeous pair of girls :) They're 400kt or the gem equivalent, same as last time. I'd also consider NotN items as part payment. They aren't in the AH for now to make sure you guys get first shot at them.

If you've already found a similar dragon for your lair (or just aren't as interested anymore) just let me know and I can pull you from the pinglist.

EDIT: Both Girls have now sold :) I'll ping anyone who missed out next time I breed them/size]

19723802_350.png
kCv8OOr.png
@AliceFlutez I'm short this round so I'll have to skip and be pinded next time. Thanks though.
@AliceFlutez I'm short this round so I'll have to skip and be pinded next time. Thanks though.
sigie.png
@AliceFlutez

Give me an hour, (I'm about 40k shy atm) please?
@AliceFlutez

Give me an hour, (I'm about 40k shy atm) please?
2e1gbpt.png
@Slothie Course, no problem :)

@TheHerald Sure :) Just send a CR whenever you're ready. I'm going to be running around doing stuff in a bit, but it should be accepted within a couple hours of you sending it
@Slothie Course, no problem :)

@TheHerald Sure :) Just send a CR whenever you're ready. I'm going to be running around doing stuff in a bit, but it should be accepted within a couple hours of you sending it
kCv8OOr.png
@AliceFlutez Unfortunately, I'm short this time, but I hope they find awesome homes! :-) Thanks for the ping! <3
@AliceFlutez Unfortunately, I'm short this time, but I hope they find awesome homes! :-) Thanks for the ping! <3
"Mythology is psychology misread as biography."-Joseph Campbell

"Logic will get you from A to Z; imagination will get you everywhere."
— Albert Einstein

"A room without books is like a body without a soul."-Cicero