Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Any fellow Alien fans out there?
1 2
Yoooooo so I'm a huge fan of the series (mostly of Alien and Aliens; the rest are a bit silly tbh) and I'm wondering if anyone else likes it?
Yoooooo so I'm a huge fan of the series (mostly of Alien and Aliens; the rest are a bit silly tbh) and I'm wondering if anyone else likes it?
dNCLmdm.png u Spreadsheet Enthusiast u My tools website
u Wishlist u CC Free Bio Resources
u My suggestions u Offsite Tools Masterlist
-
- Please pick dragons from my hibden for forum games! -
I subscribe to every thread I make.
Those are some of my favorite movies!
I'm a HUGE H.R. Giger fan (there's also a great documentary about him and his work on Netflix now, it was filmed the year he died, 2014 I believe.)
I even got a xenomorph necklace for christmas and some Giger books eeeeeee

have you played the game Alien: Isolation? so many of the Alien games are garbage but this one is INCREDIBLE.
Those are some of my favorite movies!
I'm a HUGE H.R. Giger fan (there's also a great documentary about him and his work on Netflix now, it was filmed the year he died, 2014 I believe.)
I even got a xenomorph necklace for christmas and some Giger books eeeeeee

have you played the game Alien: Isolation? so many of the Alien games are garbage but this one is INCREDIBLE.
2rrkpjq.png
@soeur
I say a documentary that was on youtube ages ago, but I haven't seen that one, I'll look into it! I'm currently working my way through the Alien: Omnibus comic book series :D

I have played it it's sooooo good omg. The graphics are just goooooorgeous omg. It's definitely one of my favs :)
@soeur
I say a documentary that was on youtube ages ago, but I haven't seen that one, I'll look into it! I'm currently working my way through the Alien: Omnibus comic book series :D

I have played it it's sooooo good omg. The graphics are just goooooorgeous omg. It's definitely one of my favs :)
-
I've always loved the alien movies. Rather than be afraid of them as a child I thought they were adorable. While my girl friends would play with their barbies/dolls, I carried around my aliens instead. The flying queen was one of my favorite toys growing up. I even took her to college with me. =p [img]http://img1.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20120117175554/avp/images/thumb/6/6a/FlyingQueen.jpg/500px-FlyingQueen.jpg[/img]
I've always loved the alien movies. Rather than be afraid of them as a child I thought they were adorable. While my girl friends would play with their barbies/dolls, I carried around my aliens instead. The flying queen was one of my favorite toys growing up. I even took her to college with me. =p

500px-FlyingQueen.jpg
Oh man I love xenomorphs, has anyone else played Alien: Isolation?
Oh man I love xenomorphs, has anyone else played Alien: Isolation?
9YmzAZz.pngAl1BEGR.png kI850Ts.pngUuKod4C.png0HBKL8H.png
swDbP9P.png
MHHKqsF.png
tqGkHih.png
jI9KbMj.png
C2zykEL.png
[img]http://orig13.deviantart.net/c983/f/2010/233/e/1/xenomorph_smiles_by_pax10ovidj.png[/img] I approve of this thread.
xenomorph_smiles_by_pax10ovidj.png

I approve of this thread.
Tell me your desire
while you pull me from the fire
and we'll seal the deal with a kiss
YO. I've seen all the movies, own Alien: Isolation, and am even writing a fic. It's good schtuff!
YO. I've seen all the movies, own Alien: Isolation, and am even writing a fic. It's good schtuff!
tumblr_ms4eddp32b1s1bfzmo1_500.gif
Well I like aliens if the username is any indication :U. Not much into the Alien franchise in particular but not because its bad, its because I'm not big on the scary movies lol. That said Alien: Isolation was a pretty decent horror game. It was the game the franchise really deserved after some pretty mediocre to outright terrible titles based on it.
Well I like aliens if the username is any indication :U. Not much into the Alien franchise in particular but not because its bad, its because I'm not big on the scary movies lol. That said Alien: Isolation was a pretty decent horror game. It was the game the franchise really deserved after some pretty mediocre to outright terrible titles based on it.
Dude yeah the game is amazing and I have all four movies on bluray cause I'm a nerd xD although I'm not a huge fan of Alien3 and Ressurection. Ressurection just got way too weird in my opinion.
Dude yeah the game is amazing and I have all four movies on bluray cause I'm a nerd xD although I'm not a huge fan of Alien3 and Ressurection. Ressurection just got way too weird in my opinion.
-
I have a cobra alien figure (it shoots its tongue out)(also came with a mini-comic) and a facehugger plushie! :D
I have a cobra alien figure (it shoots its tongue out)(also came with a mini-comic) and a facehugger plushie! :D
my colors!
my cool ids interest check
space for a new post
pretty dergs for sale v2 (open) next bargain bin next
wyvern-hatchling-fire-pixel.gif
1 2