Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | CLOSED
bamp
bamp
[he/him] my clan is a soup
^
^
^
^
q4mcFJf.png
@Dreamscape [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=19119550] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/191196/19119550_350.png[/img] [/url] Diana, a [u]Mage of Void[/u] who goes by the chumhandle [u][color=#674E26]pastelVirtuoso[/color][/u]. A [u]Prospit[/u] dreamer, she wields [u]Ribbonkind[/u] and will enter to find herself on the [u]Land of Fungi and Shadow[/u] (LOFAS) and inhabited by [u]Navy Iguanas[/u]. ----- (I'd be going camping after Christmas, so from Dec 26-Jan* 2 I'm not sure if I'll have internet or not. I certainly won't have computer access, BUT I do have Pesterchum on my phone.) (Edit: I derped, I wouldn't last a month in the wild. I'm coming home January 2nd. Not February, my bad!) Diana looked up at her companion as he spoke, and then lowered her head again to the glimmering ribbon twirled around her fingers. Quite honestly, she was. Some part of her wanted to break down at the very mention of this game, even though she didn't know why. She was used to not knowing why. It infuriated her nonetheless. She took a shuttering breath, and looked back up at Dallas once she was certain her face appeared calm. The sun was behind him, casting his visage in shadow. She answered simply and calmly. "Yes, but that's not terribly important. After all, it's[i] just [/i]a game, isn't it?"
@Dreamscape

19119550_350.png

Diana, a Mage of Void who goes by the chumhandle pastelVirtuoso. A Prospit dreamer, she wields Ribbonkind and will enter to find herself on the Land of Fungi and Shadow (LOFAS) and inhabited by Navy Iguanas.

(I'd be going camping after Christmas, so from Dec 26-Jan* 2 I'm not sure if I'll have internet or not. I certainly won't have computer access, BUT I do have Pesterchum on my phone.)
(Edit: I derped, I wouldn't last a month in the wild. I'm coming home January 2nd. Not February, my bad!)

Diana looked up at her companion as he spoke, and then lowered her head again to the glimmering ribbon twirled around her fingers.

Quite honestly, she was. Some part of her wanted to break down at the very mention of this game, even though she didn't know why. She was used to not knowing why. It infuriated her nonetheless.

She took a shuttering breath, and looked back up at Dallas once she was certain her face appeared calm. The sun was behind him, casting his visage in shadow. She answered simply and calmly.

"Yes, but that's not terribly important. After all, it's just a game, isn't it?"
io98x.gift9oLD.gif

{Scorpio}{INFP}Ybw3PCU.gif{Two Hours ahead}
LlTAP.gifX3pq2.gif
bop
bop
@DreamScape

Are you still accepting aplications? Cuz I would love to join, but i need to get a pesterchum account first. I also hope you don't mind me being in mountain time zone, if you're still accepting?))
@DreamScape

Are you still accepting aplications? Cuz I would love to join, but i need to get a pesterchum account first. I also hope you don't mind me being in mountain time zone, if you're still accepting?))
u5X8tl8.giftumblr_pjcpqqnqv51vqozdlo1_400.pngheart_frame_by_physiklily-d9yuii0.png
@Poison49

Yup! Still open. We're waiting until around new years to make our decision
@Poison49

Yup! Still open. We're waiting until around new years to make our decision
@DreamScape

Oh, okay then. Thanks! ^w^
@DreamScape

Oh, okay then. Thanks! ^w^
u5X8tl8.giftumblr_pjcpqqnqv51vqozdlo1_400.pngheart_frame_by_physiklily-d9yuii0.png
bump
bump
^
^
q4mcFJf.png