Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | ~Pixie Princess Hatchery~
1 2 ... 98 99 100 101 102 ... 176 177
@Violette Sweet! Should I ping you for all their babies, then? Rather than specifics, I mean. ^^
@Violette Sweet! Should I ping you for all their babies, then? Rather than specifics, I mean. ^^
9bCvwNq.png
@smallswingshoes

Sure, I'd love to see them all ^^

I love this little girl so much, better than finding a noc egg earlier!
@smallswingshoes

Sure, I'd love to see them all ^^

I love this little girl so much, better than finding a noc egg earlier!
@Violette Can do, thanks! ^^

And wow, you found a Noc egg already?! OoO That's some nice luck! I like that you named her Vex, that's super cute and kinda matches her parents' names! ^^
@Violette Can do, thanks! ^^

And wow, you found a Noc egg already?! OoO That's some nice luck! I like that you named her Vex, that's super cute and kinda matches her parents' names! ^^
9bCvwNq.png
@smallswingshoes

She'll be a mate for Hex ^^
I've been grinding like crazy - found 2 new familiars (not bears), 1 egg, 2 fake bears, 4 elemental bears, and the purple staff apparel.
@smallswingshoes

She'll be a mate for Hex ^^
I've been grinding like crazy - found 2 new familiars (not bears), 1 egg, 2 fake bears, 4 elemental bears, and the purple staff apparel.
@Violette I'm only just starting with grinding. ToT

And they're gonna have such cute babies yay! ^^

Oh, if it helps at all, I figured out that Eerie Cutie will be getting Spruce and Pistachio possibilities in their primaries, Heather as a new secondary, and Eldritch and Blackberry as new terts. So they're getting some nice colors later!
@Violette I'm only just starting with grinding. ToT

And they're gonna have such cute babies yay! ^^

Oh, if it helps at all, I figured out that Eerie Cutie will be getting Spruce and Pistachio possibilities in their primaries, Heather as a new secondary, and Eldritch and Blackberry as new terts. So they're getting some nice colors later!
9bCvwNq.png
@smallswingshoes: Is Snowtwinkle still for sale?
@smallswingshoes: Is Snowtwinkle still for sale?
@forestsoffire The Seafoam/Ivory/Maize Snapper? Yep, she's in the AH right now for treasure! ^^
@forestsoffire The Seafoam/Ivory/Maize Snapper? Yep, she's in the AH right now for treasure! ^^
9bCvwNq.png
@Smallswingshoes

I'd be really insterested in a heather secondary baby, especially with pistachio or spruce as the primary. I think they'd look so cute with smoke and those muted colours.

Ack! Just realised she's aqua/lav and he's lav/seafoam. Oh well, they can be mates in lore if nothing else XD I keep mixing up pairs like this, it's probably a dyslexia thing ^^;

Start grinding now before the prices tank!
@Smallswingshoes

I'd be really insterested in a heather secondary baby, especially with pistachio or spruce as the primary. I think they'd look so cute with smoke and those muted colours.

Ack! Just realised she's aqua/lav and he's lav/seafoam. Oh well, they can be mates in lore if nothing else XD I keep mixing up pairs like this, it's probably a dyslexia thing ^^;

Start grinding now before the prices tank!
@smallswingshoes: Nope, she's not. ;) -pets her-
@smallswingshoes: Nope, she's not. ;) -pets her-
@forestsoffire Lolz I'm glad she's found a good home! ^^
@forestsoffire Lolz I'm glad she's found a good home! ^^
9bCvwNq.png
1 2 ... 98 99 100 101 102 ... 176 177