Back

Introductions

Introduce yourself and say hello to the rest of the community.
TOPIC | Hello!
I joined a few days ago, and I've been exploring everything here, but haven't come around to the forums until now. I got an excellent mentor from the light flight, so while I'm still learning I already understand a lot about how flight risings works.

So, I'm 24, female and English is not my first language, one of the reasons I joined was to get better at it! The other was... dragons!

I already graduated in visual arts, but now I'm back in college, studying to become an art teacher. I love drawing, specially traditional, but I'm learning how to use digital media.

And these were some random facts about me! Also, I'd love for anyone to stop by and chat, just message me!
I joined a few days ago, and I've been exploring everything here, but haven't come around to the forums until now. I got an excellent mentor from the light flight, so while I'm still learning I already understand a lot about how flight risings works.

So, I'm 24, female and English is not my first language, one of the reasons I joined was to get better at it! The other was... dragons!

I already graduated in visual arts, but now I'm back in college, studying to become an art teacher. I love drawing, specially traditional, but I'm learning how to use digital media.

And these were some random facts about me! Also, I'd love for anyone to stop by and chat, just message me!
@Dirtypaws

Hello Dirtypaws and welcome to flight rising! I hope you're enjoying the site so far!

And can I just say it's awesome that you're becoming a teacher. It's cool to think that you'll be teaching generations upon generations.
@Dirtypaws

Hello Dirtypaws and welcome to flight rising! I hope you're enjoying the site so far!

And can I just say it's awesome that you're becoming a teacher. It's cool to think that you'll be teaching generations upon generations.
@Soreyakira

Thanks! I'm having lots of fun here!

I think so too! I grew up in a family of teachers, so I really resect this profession :)
@Soreyakira

Thanks! I'm having lots of fun here!

I think so too! I grew up in a family of teachers, so I really resect this profession :)
HI! Welcome to Flight Rising! I totally agree with @soreyakira , I think it's totally cool that you're going to be an art teacher! I hope you really enjoy your time on this site! ;DD @dirtypaws
HI! Welcome to Flight Rising! I totally agree with @soreyakira , I think it's totally cool that you're going to be an art teacher! I hope you really enjoy your time on this site! ;DD @dirtypaws
tumblr_inline_njw5jjRGaO1qg2i5p.gifglorious_gladekeeper_by_spacecoboye-d8q09g7.png tumblr_inline_njw5jjRGaO1qg2i5p.gif
Thanks, @pawnti !!! I'm having lots of fun already!
Thanks, @pawnti !!! I'm having lots of fun already!
Your english is awesome!!! Welcome to FR :D
Your english is awesome!!! Welcome to FR :D
I lick things to claim them as my own..