Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Color Wheel Expansion Previews
I love orchid!
I love orchid!
my colors!
my cool ids interest check
space for a new post
pretty dergs for sale v2 (open) next bargain bin next
wyvern-hatchling-fire-pixel.gif
Is there a pool to guess when the new colors will be released?

Also I must have all the new browns. ALL OF THEM
Is there a pool to guess when the new colors will be released?

Also I must have all the new browns. ALL OF THEM
@Slee

Amazing how much of a difference shifting it one space to the right makes. @Undel , is this something that could happen...?
@Slee

Amazing how much of a difference shifting it one space to the right makes. @Undel , is this something that could happen...?
tumblr_nkeq8oy09d1u87imeo4_250.pngtumblr_nkeq8oy09d1u87imeo3_100.pngtumblr_nkeq8oy09d1u87imeo1_250.png
Eldritch is a very similar color to Obsidian, but I wonder if it looks completely different when gened. I bet Eldritch Poison gene has crimson or lime green color to it.

In which case I'll have, like, a thousand Eldritch dragons.
Eldritch is a very similar color to Obsidian, but I wonder if it looks completely different when gened. I bet Eldritch Poison gene has crimson or lime green color to it.

In which case I'll have, like, a thousand Eldritch dragons.
ybwf4f9.gif
@Guinan i know several people are hoping it will be completed in time for the new year but i believe there are still over 600 templates to go so I'm expecting it to be closer to february. a guessing pool would be fun though!
@Guinan i know several people are hoping it will be completed in time for the new year but i believe there are still over 600 templates to go so I'm expecting it to be closer to february. a guessing pool would be fun though!
IBCbanner.png
Awwwww yes a couple of my pairs can breed for Eldritch as 1/3 of their babies
Awwwww yes a couple of my pairs can breed for Eldritch as 1/3 of their babies
vendi - fr+4 - they/them

tumblr_inline_njw5imw9Dw1qg2i5p.gif
You can never have tooooooo many dark colors
You can never have tooooooo many dark colors
BiXaltQ.gif
Radioactive/Eldritch/Abyss dragons, anyone?
Radioactive/Eldritch/Abyss dragons, anyone?
ShpX9LV.png
I just realized what bugs me about Bronze: it looks like one of my copper sheets. It's literally almost the same color.
And then the remains of my other copper sheet are exactly the color of the actual Copper. This is far more amusing than it should be
I just realized what bugs me about Bronze: it looks like one of my copper sheets. It's literally almost the same color.
And then the remains of my other copper sheet are exactly the color of the actual Copper. This is far more amusing than it should be
ring_clear_the_bells_of_ecruteak_fr_sig_size_by_arkinine-dck2tke.png
ELDRITCH. YES.
ELDRITCH. YES.