Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | || Nimitsu's Accents ||
@Nimitsu

I still think it's super pretty, honestly. Definitely still interested in my copy!
@Nimitsu

I still think it's super pretty, honestly. Definitely still interested in my copy!
B3bYI9z.png
@Nimitsu
Aww, that sad but I still like them.
@Nimitsu
Aww, that sad but I still like them.
3EAoDJ5.pngcUq3mJV.gifn8WBZAl.png
@Nimitsu Ooh could I be added to your general ping list please? And be added for a slot for Sunpetal and Coolpetal Ribbons, thank you. Your accents are so lovely!
@Nimitsu Ooh could I be added to your general ping list please? And be added for a slot for Sunpetal and Coolpetal Ribbons, thank you. Your accents are so lovely!
@Nimitsu
i am also still on board! :] it's still very pretty!
@Nimitsu
i am also still on board! :] it's still very pretty!
ANK1f8p.png
@Nymphalidae
@Monk
@Amphiptere
@spiderling
Alright! Thanks a lot for replying :>

@Kael
Definitely can! Adding you to the pings and to the slots now :) Also, just a heads up, on page 22 I sent out a ping regarding the updated version of the Petal Ribbons accents (it was denied for being over 30% so I needed to remove bits) so if you may want to take a look and if you're still interested :)
@Nymphalidae
@Monk
@Amphiptere
@spiderling
Alright! Thanks a lot for replying :>

@Kael
Definitely can! Adding you to the pings and to the slots now :) Also, just a heads up, on page 22 I sent out a ping regarding the updated version of the Petal Ribbons accents (it was denied for being over 30% so I needed to remove bits) so if you may want to take a look and if you're still interested :)
fr__signature_banner_part_1_by_nimitsuu-d99bp54.pngfr__signature_banner_part_2_by_nimitsuu-d99bp62.pngfr__signature_banner_part_3_by_nimitsuu-d99bp74.png
@Nimitsu Thanks for the heads up! Comparing the two, I actually really like the slightly transparent design you erased the light beam into. I hope the modified version is accepted (if not already) c:
@Nimitsu Thanks for the heads up! Comparing the two, I actually really like the slightly transparent design you erased the light beam into. I hope the modified version is accepted (if not already) c:
@Kael
I hope so too! I am not sure if I was checking the percentage wrong (I used Photoshop CS2) but from the mean displayed and stuff I thought it was under 30%, but I guess I might've been doing it wrong XD
But yes, when I submit it I have all the anticipation! Also thanks for your input too. (It's quite obvious I'm still a newbie when it comes to accents right XD)
@Kael
I hope so too! I am not sure if I was checking the percentage wrong (I used Photoshop CS2) but from the mean displayed and stuff I thought it was under 30%, but I guess I might've been doing it wrong XD
But yes, when I submit it I have all the anticipation! Also thanks for your input too. (It's quite obvious I'm still a newbie when it comes to accents right XD)
fr__signature_banner_part_1_by_nimitsuu-d99bp54.pngfr__signature_banner_part_2_by_nimitsuu-d99bp62.pngfr__signature_banner_part_3_by_nimitsuu-d99bp74.png
@Nimitsu Ahhh I usually eyeball my accents since mine don't usually go over 30% When I do check, I always go back to check the steps listed in guide I learned it from because I always forget the process haha. (here's a link in case you want to recheck yourself?) But I've been making accents on and off for about a year now and there's always things I forget. >.>

I think you're doing a great job so far though! Keep at it and have some fun with your accents.
@Nimitsu Ahhh I usually eyeball my accents since mine don't usually go over 30% When I do check, I always go back to check the steps listed in guide I learned it from because I always forget the process haha. (here's a link in case you want to recheck yourself?) But I've been making accents on and off for about a year now and there's always things I forget. >.>

I think you're doing a great job so far though! Keep at it and have some fun with your accents.
@Nimitsu def still interested in my orders 8>
@Nimitsu def still interested in my orders 8>
733EAYl.png
@Nimitsu
I still love it! Let me know when you need my payment :)
@Nimitsu
I still love it! Let me know when you need my payment :)
Mammertee Plushie Mammertee Plushie Mammertee Plushie Mammertee Plushie Mammertee Plushie