Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | Unknown's Dragons (feat. RIDGEBACKS)
1 2 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16
@unknown Are you going to breed the spirals tonight at the reset time? :>
@unknown Are you going to breed the spirals tonight at the reset time? :>
Sorry about the hiatus, everyone. I am still breeding the dragons, and still accepting payments. All the dragons will be bred when it says they will be bred.
Sorry about the hiatus, everyone. I am still breeding the dragons, and still accepting payments. All the dragons will be bred when it says they will be bred.
ankh28.jpg
It's a conspiracy.
Ouch! Only one baby from that pairing? I feel your pain. The spiral's a cutey, at least!
Ouch! Only one baby from that pairing? I feel your pain. The spiral's a cutey, at least!
Hi, just letting you know that I changed my named from Ieyasu to LightOfTheEast so you can change it on your lists! Thanks!

@Unknown

Nevermind, I decided to leave it the same. ^^ Sorry to trouble you.
Hi, just letting you know that I changed my named from Ieyasu to LightOfTheEast so you can change it on your lists! Thanks!

@Unknown

Nevermind, I decided to leave it the same. ^^ Sorry to trouble you.
690328pathtotruth2.png
Just checking in, can hardly wait to see what beauties Samhain and Wolfe throw for their first clutch^^
Just checking in, can hardly wait to see what beauties Samhain and Wolfe throw for their first clutch^^
My Art Shop (CLOSED for now)
@Unknown - Stoked to see what hatchlings the Ridgebacks produce. :D
@Unknown - Stoked to see what hatchlings the Ridgebacks produce. :D
icesymbolsmall_zps52a54407.png
Just checking in to see if there are any updates.
Just checking in to see if there are any updates.
Hi, this is Stoat! Just thought I should mention I changed my username to Balu c: Can't wait to see the new Snapper clutch on the 16th!
Hi, this is Stoat! Just thought I should mention I changed my username to Balu c: Can't wait to see the new Snapper clutch on the 16th!
Hi again! I want to put in an order for a Ridgeback. I have just sent the prepayment for it and for the Spiral as well. :) Took me long enough lol.
Hi again! I want to put in an order for a Ridgeback. I have just sent the prepayment for it and for the Spiral as well. :) Took me long enough lol.
690328pathtotruth2.png
@Unknown - Hope things are all right! The shop's been quiet lately. I'm definitely looking forward to seeing the upcoming hatchlings. :)
@Unknown - Hope things are all right! The shop's been quiet lately. I'm definitely looking forward to seeing the upcoming hatchlings. :)
tickle-logo-black_zps2546b258.png
1 2 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16