Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | ACNL Requesting Help
So I just got back into playing my animal crossing new leaf game and realized why I stopped for so long. I hate my town. The layout is bad and so is the placement of my home, and generally it's just all out frustrating to get around.

I've been wanting to restart for a while but I'm looking for a trustworthy user who will allow me to drop off some of my more important items in their town to be picked up when I get to that point in a freshly reset game!

Offering bells or treasure as payment, even just some items for you to catalog into your own game :)

Please and thank you!
So I just got back into playing my animal crossing new leaf game and realized why I stopped for so long. I hate my town. The layout is bad and so is the placement of my home, and generally it's just all out frustrating to get around.

I've been wanting to restart for a while but I'm looking for a trustworthy user who will allow me to drop off some of my more important items in their town to be picked up when I get to that point in a freshly reset game!

Offering bells or treasure as payment, even just some items for you to catalog into your own game :)

Please and thank you!
I7kMM.gif IUHrG.gif
Hey there :) - @feliuskatus

I'm an avid ACNL player, i play everyday and am just getting my own town off the ground after an reset and totally wish i had thought of it to have someone hold my things with them. But i don't have a lot of online friends anymore. Just one or two and they don't really play anymore.

- How long would you need your items held for you? I would be willing to hold them for a short time, I say short because i'm likely to forget i have them ! LOL my memory is terrible, but i could certainly find a place for them that would be safe in my town. It would also be wonderful to have a friend on here that has a mutual love for ACNL! It's like one of my absolute favorite games.

Are there any questions you want to ask or anything to determine whether i'd be trustworthy?
Hey there :) - @feliuskatus

I'm an avid ACNL player, i play everyday and am just getting my own town off the ground after an reset and totally wish i had thought of it to have someone hold my things with them. But i don't have a lot of online friends anymore. Just one or two and they don't really play anymore.

- How long would you need your items held for you? I would be willing to hold them for a short time, I say short because i'm likely to forget i have them ! LOL my memory is terrible, but i could certainly find a place for them that would be safe in my town. It would also be wonderful to have a friend on here that has a mutual love for ACNL! It's like one of my absolute favorite games.

Are there any questions you want to ask or anything to determine whether i'd be trustworthy?
FGEF3ML.png
@SparkleCannon getting your nintendo code or whatever (player code?) would be a start!

I would probably only need my items held for at most a day or so, however long it would take for me to get the ability to go to the train station and travel to another player's town, lol.

But I definitely would really appreciate it if you could do it for me! and since you just reset not too long ago i can let you catalog some of the items i end up holding onto so you can get them later, yeah? XD

Just send me your code in a PM if you don't wanna post it publicly ;w; And we can always message back and forth through that, or if you have a skype I could send that to you as well! :D
@SparkleCannon getting your nintendo code or whatever (player code?) would be a start!

I would probably only need my items held for at most a day or so, however long it would take for me to get the ability to go to the train station and travel to another player's town, lol.

But I definitely would really appreciate it if you could do it for me! and since you just reset not too long ago i can let you catalog some of the items i end up holding onto so you can get them later, yeah? XD

Just send me your code in a PM if you don't wanna post it publicly ;w; And we can always message back and forth through that, or if you have a skype I could send that to you as well! :D
I7kMM.gif IUHrG.gif
@feliuskatus -

That sounds great :) I'll PM you right now!
@feliuskatus -

That sounds great :) I'll PM you right now!
FGEF3ML.png