Back

Dragon Share

Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | PROJECT MIAMI - Show me breeding pairs!!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
@trevenant I think I'll grab the wildclaw girl! Thanks so much :)
@trevenant I think I'll grab the wildclaw girl! Thanks so much :)
@VESTAIS thank you and I appreciate the treasure :) I hope you get your Miami WC
@VESTAIS thank you and I appreciate the treasure :) I hope you get your Miami WC
tumblr_inline_nqkpyaqdpL1qinm24_500.png
@trevenant no problem! I think it's only fair for me to give you at least a little bit of treasure :)

I hope so too P:
@trevenant no problem! I think it's only fair for me to give you at least a little bit of treasure :)

I hope so too P:
@vestais all nocturnes, sorry!
@vestais all nocturnes, sorry!
@astraltempo the red/mulberry/aqua one still has the colour scheme and gender I'm looking for so I'll send a CR for him!! as well as the parents.
@astraltempo the red/mulberry/aqua one still has the colour scheme and gender I'm looking for so I'll send a CR for him!! as well as the parents.
@astraltempo I have a pair ready to breed again, they have all the right colours so hopefully I'll finally get my hatchling! You got space for them?
@astraltempo I have a pair ready to breed again, they have all the right colours so hopefully I'll finally get my hatchling! You got space for them?
@trevenant hey if youre still interested in this colour combo I have a WC girl with the colours that I can sell ya! [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=13106705] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/131068/13106705_350.png[/img] [/url] Named Coastline and she has some offspring but all are named. If you want her tell me what you're willing to pay, I'd like around 20 - 25k :)
@trevenant hey if youre still interested in this colour combo I have a WC girl with the colours that I can sell ya!

13106705_350.png

Named Coastline and she has some offspring but all are named. If you want her tell me what you're willing to pay, I'd like around 20 - 25k :)
@Vestais I have space! Been offline for a few days, sorry.
@Vestais I have space! Been offline for a few days, sorry.
@VESTAIS

If you still need a nesting host, I've got a link in my sig. Good luck breeding your derg!
@VESTAIS

If you still need a nesting host, I've got a link in my sig. Good luck breeding your derg!
@astraltempo nvm i realized that the two i had are related gdi i should have planned this better
@astraltempo nvm i realized that the two i had are related gdi i should have planned this better
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10