Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | Leaving FR 5kt Dragons (One left!)
1 2 3
Hello. As the title says I'm leaving FR. Not sure whether I'm leaving permanently or not but I've decided to sell most of my dragons in order to get some treasure for my friend stxpider, who joined recently and give my dragons the chance to find another home.

All dragons are 5kt no questions asked. You can do whatever you want with the dragons once you have them; exalting, reselling, I don't care. They are yours and I'm leaving. I'm selling Wisp and onwards. Vuk is the only one left!

Only a max of 2 per user. Sorry if this is inconvenient I just want to give a fair chance to other people looking for cheap dragons out there.

**Vimal is reserved btw**

Ping me in the thread or PM me if you're interested.
Hello. As the title says I'm leaving FR. Not sure whether I'm leaving permanently or not but I've decided to sell most of my dragons in order to get some treasure for my friend stxpider, who joined recently and give my dragons the chance to find another home.

All dragons are 5kt no questions asked. You can do whatever you want with the dragons once you have them; exalting, reselling, I don't care. They are yours and I'm leaving. I'm selling Wisp and onwards. Vuk is the only one left!

Only a max of 2 per user. Sorry if this is inconvenient I just want to give a fair chance to other people looking for cheap dragons out there.

**Vimal is reserved btw**

Ping me in the thread or PM me if you're interested.
tumblr_nre81rYTi11unlpe2o1_100.png
@MagicInTheAir

May I send you a CR for Sapphire?
@MagicInTheAir

May I send you a CR for Sapphire?
@MagicInTheAir
I can take up to 20 adults^^
@MagicInTheAir
I can take up to 20 adults^^
tumblr_n9rjznP5bt1qd0s8ko10_500.png
@krager Go right ahead!

@WildFlora WOW that's a lot lol! I don't have that many; without Sapphire I only have 14 left. Would you mind only taking one or two? I want to give them a chance at finding a good home.
@krager Go right ahead!

@WildFlora WOW that's a lot lol! I don't have that many; without Sapphire I only have 14 left. Would you mind only taking one or two? I want to give them a chance at finding a good home.
tumblr_nre81rYTi11unlpe2o1_100.png
@MagicInTheAir

Is Perihelion for sale? I love his colors!
@MagicInTheAir

Is Perihelion for sale? I love his colors!
snowflake_zps7f08feb6.png2kxSxyM3.gifsnowflake_zps7f08feb6.png
@MagicInTheAir

Can I have Firaga and Placido? ^.^
@MagicInTheAir

Can I have Firaga and Placido? ^.^
item_tales_of_terror_by_dogi_crimson-daezvb4.gif FeAvgNm.pngitem_tiny_feathers_by_dogi_crimson-da7g5dn.gif
@MagicInTheAir

Thank you! :D Good luck rehoming the rest!
@MagicInTheAir

Thank you! :D Good luck rehoming the rest!
@MagicInTheAir i will take any 2 just send the CR im sorry to see you leave :(
@MagicInTheAir i will take any 2 just send the CR im sorry to see you leave :(
jhDZb.gif yvRwk.gif
@MagicInTheAir can i actually have 2 level 4s?
@MagicInTheAir can i actually have 2 level 4s?
jhDZb.gif yvRwk.gif
@MagicInTheAir
Can I have Keshet?
@MagicInTheAir
Can I have Keshet?
1 2 3