Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Starfall Celebration Contest Discussion
1 2 ... 9 10 11 12 13 ... 71 72
Hey guys I really love all the entries so far! Is it possible for me to get some comments r critique on my entry! Always looking to improve! [img]https://41.media.tumblr.com/a38d1c314fb1e3891ac104071642073f/tumblr_ntwkxkFUOr1uxldsto1_400.png[/img]
Hey guys I really love all the entries so far! Is it possible for me to get some comments r critique on my entry! Always looking to improve!
tumblr_ntwkxkFUOr1uxldsto1_400.png
FR +9 so sorry if I respond slowly sometimes!
@Claptrap
My gosh, that skin is beautiful, and JUST what one of my dragons need. Best of luck!
@Claptrap
My gosh, that skin is beautiful, and JUST what one of my dragons need. Best of luck!
Gr7tY6Q.gif
@Zelan @illegal @articsocean

Thank you guys so much for your kind words! They really mean a lot to me :)
@Zelan @illegal @articsocean

Thank you guys so much for your kind words! They really mean a lot to me :)
So many great skins/accents! This is going to be a great Starfall celebration

@Keetande
I really like it! I would add in a little more color variation just to help it stand out a little bit more, but other than that it looks really nice.

@WillowArmadillo Ahhhhh I love your wood mage skin, it looks really good.

@EtherealUmbra I love both of your accents! I hope one of them wins!

@applejuice Wow, I love the creepy eyeball fae. It looks awesome!

So many great skins/accents! This is going to be a great Starfall celebration

@Keetande
I really like it! I would add in a little more color variation just to help it stand out a little bit more, but other than that it looks really nice.

@WillowArmadillo Ahhhhh I love your wood mage skin, it looks really good.

@EtherealUmbra I love both of your accents! I hope one of them wins!

@applejuice Wow, I love the creepy eyeball fae. It looks awesome!

mitchell_by_dragonmasterlynn-da9mut8.png
My oh my. I just NEED @Claptrap to win with that skin. I want it. Badly.
Evil Shade faes? Best. Idea. Ever.

I've never ever before been this hyped about a skin/accent, trust me
My oh my. I just NEED @Claptrap to win with that skin. I want it. Badly.
Evil Shade faes? Best. Idea. Ever.

I've never ever before been this hyped about a skin/accent, trust me
E6RzSMn.png

Please ping me if you reply to me!
@Hummingbirdb thank you! I'll try to get some more color variations in there! < 3
@Hummingbirdb thank you! I'll try to get some more color variations in there! < 3
FR +9 so sorry if I respond slowly sometimes!
Is it permissible to use a type of symbol that someone created for a book, if we redraw it ourselves?
Is it permissible to use a type of symbol that someone created for a book, if we redraw it ourselves?
Sleeping%20Meroe_zps9mzfcoam.gif
@Hummingbirdb

I love the Astronomer, so cool how you fit the telescope in there!
@Hummingbirdb

I love the Astronomer, so cool how you fit the telescope in there!
tumblr_ohqcwjmB651uz5kfbo1_500.png
@JackofHearts

I love it!

However, speaking from, long, painful, first contest experience, I have to tell you that you need to fix the upload format. I'm assuming you want it as an accent, so you need to submit it without the greyscale and just submit the accent layers. (Also, resize it to 350 by 350).

Except, it's even more complicated than that );
You want to make sure the lineart and shadows show up, but only where the accent is and nowhere else. If you have photoshop, it's really easy: just make the skin parts folder entirely invisible and in the accent parts use the shadow and linear layers as clipping masks for your accent (the tutorial on here explain it really well). If yo don't use photoshop, just google how to use clipping masks on it.

Anyway, good luck and it looks absolutely amazing! I need to get an arcane pearl catcher to put it on (;
@JackofHearts

I love it!

However, speaking from, long, painful, first contest experience, I have to tell you that you need to fix the upload format. I'm assuming you want it as an accent, so you need to submit it without the greyscale and just submit the accent layers. (Also, resize it to 350 by 350).

Except, it's even more complicated than that );
You want to make sure the lineart and shadows show up, but only where the accent is and nowhere else. If you have photoshop, it's really easy: just make the skin parts folder entirely invisible and in the accent parts use the shadow and linear layers as clipping masks for your accent (the tutorial on here explain it really well). If yo don't use photoshop, just google how to use clipping masks on it.

Anyway, good luck and it looks absolutely amazing! I need to get an arcane pearl catcher to put it on (;
OAgM9ob.png
I got a few notifications and decided I'd start replying to the thread. [img]http://i.imgur.com/XHVWOEK.png[/img][img]http://i.imgur.com/7A6IkGt.png[/img] My two entries [i]Hex Dancer[/i] & [i]Galaxykeeper[/i]. [s]I'm not sure why the white dashes keep popping up on the preview for Galaxykeeper. I tried getting rid of them, but they're not going away. Oh well, they kind of disappear when you put it on a dragon, at least.[/s] I found out SAI was being a butt and decided to add dashes to my 2nd entry. DX I resolved the problem by saving it in Photoshop though, so all is good! Anyways, I've been checking on the contest thread frequently, and I love all the entries so far! I think my favorites would have to be Arcane Dancer, Starseer, Arcane Burst, A Little Universe, Starfall Cluster Guardian, Mana Runes, and Enchantress! And yes, I am going to ping all the artists of the entries I mentioned! @tunapuns @Zidane @Studio @Ameku @dragonNMR @SolarRush @MissCallieRose Also, thank you @Hummingbirdb! that means a lot to me! :D
I got a few notifications and decided I'd start replying to the thread.

XHVWOEK.png7A6IkGt.png

My two entries Hex Dancer & Galaxykeeper.
I'm not sure why the white dashes keep popping up on the preview for Galaxykeeper. I tried getting rid of them, but they're not going away. Oh well, they kind of disappear when you put it on a dragon, at least.
I found out SAI was being a butt and decided to add dashes to my 2nd entry. DX
I resolved the problem by saving it in Photoshop though, so all is good!

Anyways, I've been checking on the contest thread frequently, and I love all the entries so far! I think my favorites would have to be Arcane Dancer, Starseer, Arcane Burst, A Little Universe, Starfall Cluster Guardian, Mana Runes, and Enchantress!

And yes, I am going to ping all the artists of the entries I mentioned!
@tunapuns
@Zidane
@Studio
@Ameku
@dragonNMR
@SolarRush
@MissCallieRose

Also, thank you @Hummingbirdb! that means a lot to me! :D
cor7xR1.gifYtbHYZr.gif x8bDWFu.png
KwxLkEj.png
9R2Unq1.png
CPMK3ES.gif