Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | [T] Shock Switch Upcoming Features/Bugs
1 2 ... 145 146 147 148 149 ... 166 167
@Antimoany

I will give bth things a try and keep my fingers crossed that at least one works then. Thank you for the advice/help!
@Antimoany

I will give bth things a try and keep my fingers crossed that at least one works then. Thank you for the advice/help!
My Art Shop (CLOSED for now)
E is not even vaguely an industry standard, especially not for this kind of game.

You know what is an industry standard? Rebindable controls. Please fix this immediately: It's a travesty for any game in 2015, no matter how low budget or low effort, to not have fully rebindable controls.
E is not even vaguely an industry standard, especially not for this kind of game.

You know what is an industry standard? Rebindable controls. Please fix this immediately: It's a travesty for any game in 2015, no matter how low budget or low effort, to not have fully rebindable controls.
There is a girl with a crown and a scepter...
Can't use full screen mode on my laptop when using internet explorer, tested with Google chrome and full screen works on there.
Can't use full screen mode on my laptop when using internet explorer, tested with Google chrome and full screen works on there.
g0nrFq0.png
I like her stories, have a look :)
Did you guys reduce the treasure payouts?

Before I could play a fifteen-to-twenty-minute round and get upwards of 10,000 treasure. Now I get less than half of that amount for the same time and approximate scores.

What gives?
Did you guys reduce the treasure payouts?

Before I could play a fifteen-to-twenty-minute round and get upwards of 10,000 treasure. Now I get less than half of that amount for the same time and approximate scores.

What gives?
I encountered this bug twice, each time leading me to lose (invisible, unmoveable block): [img]http://i.imgur.com/VBiNZqN.jpg[/img] [img]http://i.imgur.com/3Fs2vCe.png[/img]
I encountered this bug twice, each time leading me to lose (invisible, unmoveable block):

VBiNZqN.jpg

3Fs2vCe.png
You must get a ton of complaints and **** in this forum. I hope that you know that this is one of the best games in flight rising, and you're doing a great job. Developing games is not easy - I sure couldn't do it. So I wanted at least one of these comments to be something sweet. Keep up the good work!!
You must get a ton of complaints and **** in this forum. I hope that you know that this is one of the best games in flight rising, and you're doing a great job. Developing games is not easy - I sure couldn't do it. So I wanted at least one of these comments to be something sweet. Keep up the good work!!
So, now that Shock Switch isn't listed as Beta anymore, is Chain of Fools active?
So, now that Shock Switch isn't listed as Beta anymore, is Chain of Fools active?
QjLvNwp.pngdIzT7zK.pngZe1FV3k.pngEGzfMVW.pngtqa10NX.pngDoc89Ty.png33VeK2O.pngyK2yfiw.pngLmaOJsE.pngmIW0c7q.pngHeOrmkw.png0jScwbh.pngmVbiNgO.png2eU40bl.pngQNbfPfg.png
I didn't see that the Shock Switch bug report forum was still open yesterday and since no one is replying to my other forum I will list my bug here.

I keep getting randomly kicked off of shock switch. The page jumps back to the main fairgrounds page for seemingly no reason at all. This is an issue I've been having for many, many months. I started playing it again now that it's no longer in beta but the bug is still there. Since we don't get any treasure till we "lose" this has become extremely annoying.

My computer is running windows 8.1 and this bug happens in both chrome and firefox.

I didn't see that the Shock Switch bug report forum was still open yesterday and since no one is replying to my other forum I will list my bug here.

I keep getting randomly kicked off of shock switch. The page jumps back to the main fairgrounds page for seemingly no reason at all. This is an issue I've been having for many, many months. I started playing it again now that it's no longer in beta but the bug is still there. Since we don't get any treasure till we "lose" this has become extremely annoying.

My computer is running windows 8.1 and this bug happens in both chrome and firefox.

Nobody wants to tell you why discipline is so important. Discipline is the strongest form of self-love. It is ignoring current pleasures for bigger rewards to come. It's loving yourself enough to give yourself everything you've ever wanted.
I love this game, so please understand that, okay?
I'm not sure if this is a bug or a feature of the game that I just misunderstood. When selecting your level (I.E. Hard), it displays a screen saying the number of blocks, and speeds up to 29, yet I continually get speeds upwards of thirty, which is the rating for Very Hard.
Is this a bug, or did I just misunderstand the level ratings?
I'm not sure if this is a bug or a feature of the game that I just misunderstood. When selecting your level (I.E. Hard), it displays a screen saying the number of blocks, and speeds up to 29, yet I continually get speeds upwards of thirty, which is the rating for Very Hard.
K6TNbNL.pngvdGVLiw.pnguU3AcZv.pngipiaOGP.pngLrK9u2q.png
[quote name="NightTigress" date=2015-09-20 18:13:29] I love this game, so please understand that, okay? I'm not sure if this is a bug or a feature of the game that I just misunderstood. When selecting your level (I.E. Hard), it displays a screen saying the number of blocks, and speeds up to 29, yet I continually get speeds upwards of thirty, which is the rating for Very Hard. Is this a bug, or did I just misunderstand the level ratings? [/quote] I just checked on the hard level, and it went up to 49 (that's as far as I managed). I thought it was supposed to say under 29 as well according to what it says on the explanation..
NightTigress wrote on 2015-09-20:

I just checked on the hard level, and it went up to 49 (that's as far as I managed). I thought it was supposed to say under 29 as well according to what it says on the explanation..
1 2 ... 145 146 147 148 149 ... 166 167