Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | Scarred Ruins Nuzlocke
I'm ChestersHead. I changed from Light to Plague. I've heard about Nuzlocke's and wanted to start one. But I don't write, so my sister, @DrippingWords, is gonna be doing that. I am still saving for an egg and a few other things before I start but wanted to make this for a little motivation.

Things
-Intro
-Rules
-Inventory
-Pinglist
-Thanks / Donations?
I'm ChestersHead. I changed from Light to Plague. I've heard about Nuzlocke's and wanted to start one. But I don't write, so my sister, @DrippingWords, is gonna be doing that. I am still saving for an egg and a few other things before I start but wanted to make this for a little motivation.

Things
-Intro
-Rules
-Inventory
-Pinglist
-Thanks / Donations?
-Introduction

To Be Written by @DrippingWords
-Introduction

To Be Written by @DrippingWords
-Rules

1. I can buy a dragon from the AH after you've leveled three dragons to level 25. This means that I can still get rare breeds that are impossible to find scrolls for, it's just extremely difficult. (I'm encouraged to buy non-gened dragons, since I'm able to get both rare breeds and whatever colors I want, to keep it in line with the challenge, but do whatever is the most motivating for me.)

2. I can only buy one egg a month.

3. I can't scatter scroll a dragon until they've reached level 25.

4. I can't give a dragon a primary gene until level 10, can't give them a secondary gene until level 15, and can't give them a tertiary gene until level 20.

5. For every egg I find, whether in the coliseum or by scavenging, I may purchase one breed change for any dragon.

6. I cannot gather food, I must grind for it in the coli.

7. If a dragon faints in the coli, it's dead. Exalt.

-Nests

1. For every hatchling, flip a coin.

2. If tails, the hatchling died. Exalt.

3. If heads, I have a survivor.
-Rules

1. I can buy a dragon from the AH after you've leveled three dragons to level 25. This means that I can still get rare breeds that are impossible to find scrolls for, it's just extremely difficult. (I'm encouraged to buy non-gened dragons, since I'm able to get both rare breeds and whatever colors I want, to keep it in line with the challenge, but do whatever is the most motivating for me.)

2. I can only buy one egg a month.

3. I can't scatter scroll a dragon until they've reached level 25.

4. I can't give a dragon a primary gene until level 10, can't give them a secondary gene until level 15, and can't give them a tertiary gene until level 20.

5. For every egg I find, whether in the coliseum or by scavenging, I may purchase one breed change for any dragon.

6. I cannot gather food, I must grind for it in the coli.

7. If a dragon faints in the coli, it's dead. Exalt.

-Nests

1. For every hatchling, flip a coin.

2. If tails, the hatchling died. Exalt.

3. If heads, I have a survivor.
-Dragons That Are Alive

Keto (my progen)
Gidget (egg survivor)
Recher

-Dragons That Have Died

-Inventory

0 treasure
0 gems