Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | The Cow Hatchery
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 12 13
Oh...:/
This is ****.
Some people...
Oh...:/
This is ****.
Some people...
@JamOverlord

I agree with the previous comments. Those are your dragons, you name the prices. If people get angry, its probably because your kindness is more abundant than theirs. Don't let other people tell you what you can and can't do! In any case, I'd be very sad if you decided to cancel but I would understand. On the other hand, I'd happily pay a bit more for a hatchling too.

Just do what feels right to you :)
@JamOverlord

I agree with the previous comments. Those are your dragons, you name the prices. If people get angry, its probably because your kindness is more abundant than theirs. Don't let other people tell you what you can and can't do! In any case, I'd be very sad if you decided to cancel but I would understand. On the other hand, I'd happily pay a bit more for a hatchling too.

Just do what feels right to you :)
@JamOverlord

I don't see why people would get mad..It's not like the new gen is going to stay very costly. I say there your dragons and you can do what you wish with them.
@JamOverlord

I don't see why people would get mad..It's not like the new gen is going to stay very costly. I say there your dragons and you can do what you wish with them.
tumblr_ncsydrApbf1svuy4ao1_500.png
Please keep the price. Considering the fact that they're YOUR dragons, you can do whatever you want with them. If you'd like to charge that much, they can't do anything about it.
Please keep the price. Considering the fact that they're YOUR dragons, you can do whatever you want with them. If you'd like to charge that much, they can't do anything about it.
28764.png
@JamOverlord
Keep it. They can't tell you what to do! You can price your dragons however you like. owo
@JamOverlord
Keep it. They can't tell you what to do! You can price your dragons however you like. owo
webp_net_gifmaker__4__by_quatrus5301-dc4ro5v.gifwebp_net_gifmaker__3__by_quatrus5301-dc4ro67.gif
@JamOverlord Pinglist pls o - o
@JamOverlord Pinglist pls o - o
they/them
@JamOverlord
IIIIIIIIIII'M RRRRRREEEEEAAAAADDDDDDDYYYYY! >w<
@JamOverlord
IIIIIIIIIII'M RRRRRREEEEEAAAAADDDDDDDYYYYY! >w<
webp_net_gifmaker__4__by_quatrus5301-dc4ro5v.gifwebp_net_gifmaker__3__by_quatrus5301-dc4ro67.gif
@JamOverlord

So how are pings going to work for this? Are you going to ping everyone all at once and be first come, first serve? Or will you ping in order and go down the list if someone passes? Asking since I'm going to be in and out for the next month and I'm not going to be able to compete with 20+ other people for a hatchling.
@JamOverlord

So how are pings going to work for this? Are you going to ping everyone all at once and be first come, first serve? Or will you ping in order and go down the list if someone passes? Asking since I'm going to be in and out for the next month and I'm not going to be able to compete with 20+ other people for a hatchling.
rvIMLeS.png
@JamOverlord

Okay, awesome :) Thank you!
@JamOverlord

Okay, awesome :) Thank you!
rvIMLeS.png
everyone check out the front page! new cow dragon pairs added

@Marionus
@Elpide
@AiDeeKay
@umbra62
@exozoultiger