Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | I don't know why but,
1 2
I have a tendency to basically cosplay in public ALL THE TIME.
I have a tendency to basically cosplay in public ALL THE TIME.
Hey, you put money into those cosplays. Show 'em off!! :DD
Hey, you put money into those cosplays. Show 'em off!! :DD
ezgif-2995456383_zpsjkt64av5.gif They/Them/Their pronouns, please!! fox_smiley_9.gif
tumblr_inline_mk2zslBdqh1qz4rgp.png
@DrValentina if the only cosplay i have wasn't a giant ballgown dress i would probably try to do the same tbh
@DrValentina if the only cosplay i have wasn't a giant ballgown dress i would probably try to do the same tbh
97f1bd05c230620a8af8fd6a35118ace3f5937a1.png
tumblr_p732foPLUF1rdxogmo4_r1_250.gif
em | she/her | +0 FR time | lorenz enthusiast
[/center][/center]
@litterbox

OH COOL! Who are you cosplaying as?

@AmaVix

I mostly go as various editions of Sherlock Holmes, Khan Nonie Singh, Martin Crieff, and Darth Vader.

What makes this even funnier is I'm a girl and I cosplay as boy characters.
@litterbox

OH COOL! Who are you cosplaying as?

@AmaVix

I mostly go as various editions of Sherlock Holmes, Khan Nonie Singh, Martin Crieff, and Darth Vader.

What makes this even funnier is I'm a girl and I cosplay as boy characters.
@DrValentina i cosplay as princess asseylum from the anime aldnoah.zero !

ooh i've always wanted to try crossplaying once or twice but i've never found the right character and i don't think i could pull it off well
@DrValentina i cosplay as princess asseylum from the anime aldnoah.zero !

ooh i've always wanted to try crossplaying once or twice but i've never found the right character and i don't think i could pull it off well
97f1bd05c230620a8af8fd6a35118ace3f5937a1.png
em | she/her | +0 FR time | lorenz enthusiast
[/center][/center]
@litterbox

OH COOL!

Honestly, I can't really FIND any female characters that I admire, I only cosplay as the characters I admire, that why they're my favourite characters.
@litterbox

OH COOL!

Honestly, I can't really FIND any female characters that I admire, I only cosplay as the characters I admire, that why they're my favourite characters.
@DrValentina

Well, you aren't the only one! Even when I'm lazy I'll either put on a wig, or my colorful kitty ears...and just about all my clothes look like cosplay items. :> And today I look like Totoro~
@DrValentina

Well, you aren't the only one! Even when I'm lazy I'll either put on a wig, or my colorful kitty ears...and just about all my clothes look like cosplay items. :> And today I look like Totoro~
emVSLIq.png
I have my own website for things I've made!
SquishyPanda
@Amura

SAME HERE. I'll just be sitting at me desk in my house and one of my family members will walk by and see me in my deerstalker with a lemon taped to the top.

Oh cool! I have a Totoro hat and shirt!
@Amura

SAME HERE. I'll just be sitting at me desk in my house and one of my family members will walk by and see me in my deerstalker with a lemon taped to the top.

Oh cool! I have a Totoro hat and shirt!
if you go to las vegas you could probably be paid to do that
if you go to las vegas you could probably be paid to do that
tumblr_inline_nmsag6hR6n1tsvphu_500.gifaden dominic - 18 - they/them !!!tumblr_inline_nmsag6hR6n1tsvphu_500.gif

deviantart
Ohh! That sounds cool! While I don't cosplay, I certainly enjoy seeing others do so! It's downright amazing on what people do.
Ohh! That sounds cool! While I don't cosplay, I certainly enjoy seeing others do so! It's downright amazing on what people do.
Coelum Ad Proelium Elige
I own the most wonderful Shiba Inus named Jiro and Lou!
tumblr_ns64vqP8Fx1tm17oeo2_75sq.pngtumblr_ns64vqP8Fx1tm17oeo2_75sq.pngtumblr_ns64vqP8Fx1tm17oeo2_75sq.png
What do Shiba Inus~ like to dream about? Is it dancing Hainus?
1 2