Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Unclaimed UNs
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
OTL

I really wanted a certain Fire Nation princess' name.

But then again, I'm the only Hanelli here, so...
OTL

I really wanted a certain Fire Nation princess' name.

But then again, I'm the only Hanelli here, so...
If a username isn't coming up on search, it's available, right?
-highly contemplating a change now-
I thought it was taken when I first joined. o.o
If a username isn't coming up on search, it's available, right?
-highly contemplating a change now-
I thought it was taken when I first joined. o.o
I subscribe to all threads I start, no need to ping me
SFH6FnR.png jCqLcbT.png 3EopvJR.png 0kBe0TE.gif q0nkOrQ.png
I'm going to have a name change when I've got all the commissions I am waiting on to not be a pain in the butt :v
I'm going to have a name change when I've got all the commissions I am waiting on to not be a pain in the butt :v
LKzi7uW.png
*shifty look*
I wonder what would happen if someone took the username Undei but with the 'i' capitalized
*shifty look*
I wonder what would happen if someone took the username Undei but with the 'i' capitalized
when i joined "Knightly" was already taken.... Somehow so i went with Knightle

then i found out Bootleg wasnt taken
guess who is Bootleg now

i still cant beleive this UN wasnt already taken, but Knightly was

i still kind of want Knightly tho ;o; its my nickname, and it feels weird not having "Knight" in my username aaaaaa
having good names on new/small websites feels gr8 tho
when i joined "Knightly" was already taken.... Somehow so i went with Knightle

then i found out Bootleg wasnt taken
guess who is Bootleg now

i still cant beleive this UN wasnt already taken, but Knightly was

i still kind of want Knightly tho ;o; its my nickname, and it feels weird not having "Knight" in my username aaaaaa
having good names on new/small websites feels gr8 tho
I adore my username and will never change it.
If I had to, it'd probably be something science related I guess...?
I adore my username and will never change it.
If I had to, it'd probably be something science related I guess...?
cataract_by_policide-d94252e.png
I really want to change my UN to a different tag I use in a lot of places, but TellTale is what i've had since I joined and I feel like it'd be such a hassle to deal with the whole "oh I was x but now im x" thing, I feel like people just know me as TellTale
+ When I first joined I immediately got tired of my Un, which was HyenaKing, and changed to TellTale, so to change again I need 500 gems and rn I don't have that

Still no idea what made me pick TellTale, since this is the only site I ever called myself that on, but it's cute and I like it well enough so ye
I really want to change my UN to a different tag I use in a lot of places, but TellTale is what i've had since I joined and I feel like it'd be such a hassle to deal with the whole "oh I was x but now im x" thing, I feel like people just know me as TellTale
+ When I first joined I immediately got tired of my Un, which was HyenaKing, and changed to TellTale, so to change again I need 500 gems and rn I don't have that

Still no idea what made me pick TellTale, since this is the only site I ever called myself that on, but it's cute and I like it well enough so ye
AfRTSgB.png Pgv53XB.png QiBUfoO.png 6meUms1.png
aC86tUH.png kCHWEjf.png y41plqc.png Yw8EvNQ.png
GLMwkdE.png zl1ZGZ2.png gYW0j5f.png U0bFCPN.png
qN1OyUr.png ebjDWAS.png njCJq66.png J7D1quC.png
i got pinged here but i'm still using my un! just inactive atm :^\
i got pinged here but i'm still using my un! just inactive atm :^\
049.png
When I joined, my user name was NightfuryeDeath but It's actually an incident because my fingers are too fast. Now, I know Gravelyn isn't taken even IronMaiden but I am NightfuryDeath almost everywhere.
When I joined, my user name was NightfuryeDeath but It's actually an incident because my fingers are too fast. Now, I know Gravelyn isn't taken even IronMaiden but I am NightfuryDeath almost everywhere.
O2CQckQ.png8uFuUMu.png
...I am always thinking about changing my UN to Vi or Vee but I have signed in lots of pinglists I can't even remember, plus it's a nickame I carry on form 10+ years...
...I am always thinking about changing my UN to Vi or Vee but I have signed in lots of pinglists I can't even remember, plus it's a nickame I carry on form 10+ years...
a19GnnT.png .................. they/them 3IxnR89.png hopeless nerd 3IxnR89.png FR+9
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8