Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Gryffs registration?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
@Visumarx if you have any invites left I"d be interested in one! Otherwise I've added myself to the pinglist :)
@Visumarx if you have any invites left I"d be interested in one! Otherwise I've added myself to the pinglist :)
I want in ;^;
anyone have an invite?
I want in ;^;
anyone have an invite?
Anyone have an invite?
Anyone have an invite?
hardwaregore.gif
Anyone have an invite code?
Anyone have an invite code?
tumblr_nvbmx7Aqk71u2bprpo1_100.pngarcane_zps910ae348.png
imma throw myself in and say i really want one! its kind of weird being invite only, what if some people dont know other people to give invites to or if people want to play and dont know anyone who do? i read its to keep out trolls but..really?
imma throw myself in and say i really want one! its kind of weird being invite only, what if some people dont know other people to give invites to or if people want to play and dont know anyone who do? i read its to keep out trolls but..really?
FOR STEAL A DRAGON GAMES PLEASE CHOOSE FROM MY HIBERNAL DEN!

tbWjxrJ.jpg
@CrescentMoon
I agree >_<
I've seen the site before, and I kept trying to register through the login window thingy XD
Silly me
;-;
GRYFFS SHOULD REALLY CONSIDER THE PLAYERS WHO REALLY WANT TO PLAY THE GAME ;-;
@CrescentMoon
I agree >_<
I've seen the site before, and I kept trying to register through the login window thingy XD
Silly me
;-;
GRYFFS SHOULD REALLY CONSIDER THE PLAYERS WHO REALLY WANT TO PLAY THE GAME ;-;
Free entry raffle: https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/raf/3331691/61#post_56905511

I know a lot of people have been asking, so getting an invite code might be a long shot, but if anyone has one to spare- that would be great! <3 ~

I know a lot of people have been asking, so getting an invite code might be a long shot, but if anyone has one to spare- that would be great! <3 ~
Gonna throw myself on this list too! It looks fabulous.
Gonna throw myself on this list too! It looks fabulous.
I'd like to add myself to the pinglist for a joining code thanks ^^
I'd like to add myself to the pinglist for a joining code thanks ^^
may i please have a invite code.
may i please have a invite code.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10