Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | I Want to Practice Drawing!
@Crookedwiings
It is nice to know someone also feels my pain, and of course I'll try drawing your OCs, its nice to see someone enjoys my art style >///< just send me a message of your OCs so I don't lose them.

@moosen118
Those are both pretty dragons, I don't know if I could do justice by them, but if you want me to, I can always try.

@Shadifax
I mainly only do humanoids right now, so I will gladly try to draw your OC, but I've been meaning to try drawing dragons, but have never gotten around to it. (Also, is that a LotR reference?)

@MadisonFae
That is a very pretty dragon! I will happily attempt to draw your dragon, but I don't think I will be able to do it justice before I get more practice drawing dragons...

@Fyrianin
I actually usually draw Humanoids, but I'm currently trying to break into drawing dragons (hence my plea for inspiration). That is a very pretty dragon, and of course you could put the picture up on their profile, but I might not get to it for a little while.

@Crookedwiings
It is nice to know someone also feels my pain, and of course I'll try drawing your OCs, its nice to see someone enjoys my art style >///< just send me a message of your OCs so I don't lose them.

@moosen118
Those are both pretty dragons, I don't know if I could do justice by them, but if you want me to, I can always try.

@Shadifax
I mainly only do humanoids right now, so I will gladly try to draw your OC, but I've been meaning to try drawing dragons, but have never gotten around to it. (Also, is that a LotR reference?)

@MadisonFae
That is a very pretty dragon! I will happily attempt to draw your dragon, but I don't think I will be able to do it justice before I get more practice drawing dragons...

@Fyrianin
I actually usually draw Humanoids, but I'm currently trying to break into drawing dragons (hence my plea for inspiration). That is a very pretty dragon, and of course you could put the picture up on their profile, but I might not get to it for a little while.

@Echopath

Haha I know right? >-> But yes~! Thank you so much~! I'll send a PM uvu
@Echopath

Haha I know right? >-> But yes~! Thank you so much~! I'll send a PM uvu
FR_VrontiSignatureExample2_zpssuq8f3mq.png
@Echopath
Your the one drawing it, so you can do whatever you like. I don't mind whether you do it or save it for later.
@Echopath
Your the one drawing it, so you can do whatever you like. I don't mind whether you do it or save it for later.
no
@Frailty
Oh! I'm sorry I missed you earlier, but yes, I can draw from description (but remember that I can't see in your mind to see the exact thing you're going for)

@madisonFae
Thank you for your understanding, I'll have to save it for later, when I have more practice, but I'm also willing to do her as a Gijinka, that wouldn't take me as long.
@Frailty
Oh! I'm sorry I missed you earlier, but yes, I can draw from description (but remember that I can't see in your mind to see the exact thing you're going for)

@madisonFae
Thank you for your understanding, I'll have to save it for later, when I have more practice, but I'm also willing to do her as a Gijinka, that wouldn't take me as long.
@Echopath
Just do your best! :3
@Echopath
Just do your best! :3
qruiRvb.png
@Echopath
nah, I totally understand!

[and yes, yes it is a reference~]

would you perhaps be willing to do something of my kitsune OC, Taharial?

typically, her expression ranges from distant to anxious or something of the like, but i'm sure anything you do will work perfectly!

she has fluffy and unruly, shoulder-length reddish [if you do color] hair [more akin to the second, newer reference], the mandatory fox ears-- and if you do end up doing a fullbody or something of the like, she has four tails. c:

like i said, anything you may feel inspired to do, i'd appreciate! ;u;
@Echopath
nah, I totally understand!

[and yes, yes it is a reference~]

would you perhaps be willing to do something of my kitsune OC, Taharial?

typically, her expression ranges from distant to anxious or something of the like, but i'm sure anything you do will work perfectly!

she has fluffy and unruly, shoulder-length reddish [if you do color] hair [more akin to the second, newer reference], the mandatory fox ears-- and if you do end up doing a fullbody or something of the like, she has four tails. c:

like i said, anything you may feel inspired to do, i'd appreciate! ;u;
tumblr_ogwj7utkfH1s191fao1_250.pngwpEE9mo.pngtumblr_ogwj85DnQX1s191fao1_250.png
@shadifax
sounds pretty! right now I've only been doing traditional sketches, and I commission digital, so for right now Taharial will just be black and white for right now (I'll send you her when I'm done)

Does she wear any sort of special clothing, or can I just put her in whatever?

oh, nm, i didn't check the links
@shadifax
sounds pretty! right now I've only been doing traditional sketches, and I commission digital, so for right now Taharial will just be black and white for right now (I'll send you her when I'm done)

Does she wear any sort of special clothing, or can I just put her in whatever?

oh, nm, i didn't check the links
@Echopath
that's totally cool! thanks so much, I'm super excited C: take your time~
@Echopath
that's totally cool! thanks so much, I'm super excited C: take your time~
tumblr_ogwj7utkfH1s191fao1_250.pngwpEE9mo.pngtumblr_ogwj85DnQX1s191fao1_250.png
@echopath
im so up for this omg are u still doing this?
also do you have a conversion rate? o:
@echopath
im so up for this omg are u still doing this?
also do you have a conversion rate? o:
FdaIelz.gifcRwfVcQ.gif2HWoiiv.gif
@Juyoung
saying as how I don't know what a conversation rate is, no. if its anything like commissions, my pricing for digital art in on my clan profile, but for traditional sketches (what I'm doing now) is free.
@Juyoung
saying as how I don't know what a conversation rate is, no. if its anything like commissions, my pricing for digital art in on my clan profile, but for traditional sketches (what I'm doing now) is free.