Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Color Wheel Expansion Previews
1 2 ... 242 243 244 245 246 ... 1399 1400
@Squiddling

Gah. I've been looking for my perfect Seafoam Guard female for awhile now, I just found one that only needs two gene changes (and not the expensive one!) to be perfect! Still waiting to hear back from her owner.

Literally a third of my lair is going to get chucked if the updates standardize the colors though. Heck, I might even loose most of my interest, half the fun of this game for me is finding these color weirdos (I've found five to date). The rest is Dom.

Your two are both gorgeous by the way! Congrats on those lovelies and just nice job on the both of them.
@Squiddling

Gah. I've been looking for my perfect Seafoam Guard female for awhile now, I just found one that only needs two gene changes (and not the expensive one!) to be perfect! Still waiting to hear back from her owner.

Literally a third of my lair is going to get chucked if the updates standardize the colors though. Heck, I might even loose most of my interest, half the fun of this game for me is finding these color weirdos (I've found five to date). The rest is Dom.

Your two are both gorgeous by the way! Congrats on those lovelies and just nice job on the both of them.
rgKmAZX.pngFSjGDWP.png9xxzY6y.pngJuNQ6Ts.png9KuTKv8.png
“People who claim that they're evil are usually no worse than the rest of us... It's people who claim that they're good, or any way better than the rest of us, that you have to be wary of.” - Gregory Maguire
we have surpassed normal marine and have entered U L T R A M A R I N E
we have surpassed normal marine and have entered U L T R A M A R I N E
[quote name="Godspeed" date=2015-08-06 23:46:26] I crave Cherry Ultramarine Dragons. Let the eyehurt begin. [/quote] I'm with you! I can't wait!!
Godspeed wrote on 2015-08-06:
I crave Cherry Ultramarine Dragons.
Let the eyehurt begin.

I'm with you! I can't wait!!
TrickoTreatlogosmall_zps7e979b21.png
[u][/u]Cherry and Ultramarine and I'm like [img]http://media.giphy.com/media/VFDoN1xR2Yvpm/giphy.gif[/img]
Cherry and Ultramarine and I'm like

giphy.gif
HEPmLsK.png
Today it's Ultramarine, you're going to kill me smh
Today it's Ultramarine, you're going to kill me smh
tumblr_inline_naz0azrMBD1qg78ij.png
I need so much Ultramarine in my lair. :D
I need so much Ultramarine in my lair. :D
Yt4sddf.png
The RNG keeps choosing the most saturated colors... I promise they aren't all eyeburners like this, XD
The RNG keeps choosing the most saturated colors... I promise they aren't all eyeburners like this, XD
The RNG has the right idea. I love Carrot. 8D
The RNG has the right idea. I love Carrot. 8D
byGS9bb.png VtFVqTA.png
UK time. Sorry for timezone-related delays in responses. They/Them.
But....I like the super saturated colors! More saturated colors, please! My want for an ultramarine/carrot derg is almost as strong as my want for a murk/sable/copper dragon now XD
But....I like the super saturated colors! More saturated colors, please! My want for an ultramarine/carrot derg is almost as strong as my want for a murk/sable/copper dragon now XD
I can't believe the RNG hates @Undel as much as it hates the rest of us mortals. :^)
I can't believe the RNG hates @Undel as much as it hates the rest of us mortals. :^)
QFXpYkj.png
1 2 ... 242 243 244 245 246 ... 1399 1400