Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [S] Kickstarter Familiars & Apparel
@Cidraco
I made an account, but how do I get or boy silvers? And is the M at the end of the numbers in your first post standing for million? Because I only see what can be bought for 120k of it you pay 999$. And that is a lot, so I think I am wrong in some aspect of understanding this....
@Cidraco
I made an account, but how do I get or boy silvers? And is the M at the end of the numbers in your first post standing for million? Because I only see what can be bought for 120k of it you pay 999$. And that is a lot, so I think I am wrong in some aspect of understanding this....
"Sometimes before it gets better the darkness gets bigger, the person you take a bullet for is behind the trigger."
- Fall Out Boy
@LittleLionFire

Sorry for the delayed response. You will have to find someone who is selling silver to purchase it from them. Most people put up sale posts on the Players Corner Forum, which I linked earlier, and you will have to negotiate with them. Some sell only in single chunks (X amount of silvers for $Y), but most will sell in whatever increment you want, too. The current rate of silver purchase ranges about $8-10 per million. Hope that answers your question.
@LittleLionFire

Sorry for the delayed response. You will have to find someone who is selling silver to purchase it from them. Most people put up sale posts on the Players Corner Forum, which I linked earlier, and you will have to negotiate with them. Some sell only in single chunks (X amount of silvers for $Y), but most will sell in whatever increment you want, too. The current rate of silver purchase ranges about $8-10 per million. Hope that answers your question.
Bringing this thread back now that I've completed all outstanding trades. Some lower value items sold, but all the big stuff is still available. First/second posts have all the info.
Bringing this thread back now that I've completed all outstanding trades. Some lower value items sold, but all the big stuff is still available. First/second posts have all the info.
Hm... Followed your link to the forum, since I'd have really liked the sling. On cursory examination, looks like there isn't much interest there in FR currency, which isn't surprising: if there were, you might be accepting FR payment and doing your own exchanges.

In addition to strong language, condescending jerkishness and sexual harassment seem to be accepted behavior there. Might be helpful to add that to your warning at the link?

Oh well! I'm out of this one, but good luck anyway!
Hm... Followed your link to the forum, since I'd have really liked the sling. On cursory examination, looks like there isn't much interest there in FR currency, which isn't surprising: if there were, you might be accepting FR payment and doing your own exchanges.

In addition to strong language, condescending jerkishness and sexual harassment seem to be accepted behavior there. Might be helpful to add that to your warning at the link?

Oh well! I'm out of this one, but good luck anyway!
cRmXRTj.pnggEwjJcC.pngmYGe85O.png
@Schefflera - Yeah, there's extremely little to no overlap, which is part of why I'm discounting the items so much compared to their actual value. I don't expect anyone to sell FR currency to GS4 users, which is why that is not a route I recommended. The gaming audience there is very different from petsites.

I've added a note that the forum is largely unmoderated, as well.
@Schefflera - Yeah, there's extremely little to no overlap, which is part of why I'm discounting the items so much compared to their actual value. I don't expect anyone to sell FR currency to GS4 users, which is why that is not a route I recommended. The gaming audience there is very different from petsites.

I've added a note that the forum is largely unmoderated, as well.
@Cidraco Makes sense. Good luck.
@Cidraco Makes sense. Good luck.
cRmXRTj.pnggEwjJcC.pngmYGe85O.png
Thank you!
Thank you!
Bump for the evening.
Bump for the evening.
@cidraco

out of pure curiosity, are you willing to do payment plans?
@cidraco

out of pure curiosity, are you willing to do payment plans?
B9hzjhN.pngH9En4Yk.png
@Meniph

Possibly, yes.
@Meniph

Possibly, yes.