Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | Collection Complete!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
At long last, my collection is complete!!

Many thanks to all those who traded with me <3

vept0x.png
15cfpxs.png
2elbchv.png
9860r9.png

100/100 Loga collected.

Someday, when these things are worth a fortune, I'm gonna have the biggest Loga giveaway anyone has ever seen. ^.^
At long last, my collection is complete!!

Many thanks to all those who traded with me <3

vept0x.png
15cfpxs.png
2elbchv.png
9860r9.png

100/100 Loga collected.

Someday, when these things are worth a fortune, I'm gonna have the biggest Loga giveaway anyone has ever seen. ^.^
@providentsparrow
@providentsparrow
@ProvidentSparrow I have a couple extra logas I can throw your way if you'd like to trade for a Noct egg?
@ProvidentSparrow I have a couple extra logas I can throw your way if you'd like to trade for a Noct egg?
zjjpmw.jpg
@Scootsmaboots I will make that trade. :) If you send them over I'll reply with the egg. (There may be a delay in my reply as I'm on mobile, but will reply as soon as I can ^.^ )
@Scootsmaboots I will make that trade. :) If you send them over I'll reply with the egg. (There may be a delay in my reply as I'm on mobile, but will reply as soon as I can ^.^ )
@providentsparrow
lol, i don't mind if you ignore me, but is there anything else you're willing to trade for? i really love that kingsunglass accent
@providentsparrow
lol, i don't mind if you ignore me, but is there anything else you're willing to trade for? i really love that kingsunglass accent
@ClipItsWings No ignoring D:

I really am mostly interested in the loga, but I would sell it for currency, or maybe trade for some art?
@ClipItsWings No ignoring D:

I really am mostly interested in the loga, but I would sell it for currency, or maybe trade for some art?
@providentsparrow how many logas would you like for the night sky wing silks?;v;
@providentsparrow how many logas would you like for the night sky wing silks?;v;
ytUW5SO.png
KODA
they/them

help me find this accent
micro goat collector
@providentsparrow

i could use an excuse to do some dragon art :) what do you have in mind?
@providentsparrow

i could use an excuse to do some dragon art :) what do you have in mind?
@Coyoteskii Ahhh, I'm sorry! I must've typoed when I was writing this up last night, its the leg silks I have, not the wing silks. ^^; Sorry about that.

@ClipItsWings Would you PM me a few example pieces that you think would be about equal trade for the accent? I'll mull it over and we can work something out! ^.^
@Coyoteskii Ahhh, I'm sorry! I must've typoed when I was writing this up last night, its the leg silks I have, not the wing silks. ^^; Sorry about that.

@ClipItsWings Would you PM me a few example pieces that you think would be about equal trade for the accent? I'll mull it over and we can work something out! ^.^
@ProvidentSparrow I have a loga I can give you. What do have to trade for it?
@ProvidentSparrow I have a loga I can give you. What do have to trade for it?
tzu9gi3n_o.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10