Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | Message Delete System
+1 To Chrome users that can't delete the messages from their inboxes.

I've also cleared my cache, restarted my computer... The works. Nothing seems to be working.
+1 To Chrome users that can't delete the messages from their inboxes.

I've also cleared my cache, restarted my computer... The works. Nothing seems to be working.
Whoops just made a post about this too, I'm having the same issue as well
Whoops just made a post about this too, I'm having the same issue as well
IMG-2868.png
yup same problem here I can't delete the auction house messages from my in box and it's starting to annoy me.

I can open up the delete menu but it does nothing when i click either of the yes or no buttons, i can exit out of the delete menu tho, by clicking the invisible x in the corner but that's about it.

I also use Chrome
yup same problem here I can't delete the auction house messages from my in box and it's starting to annoy me.

I can open up the delete menu but it does nothing when i click either of the yes or no buttons, i can exit out of the delete menu tho, by clicking the invisible x in the corner but that's about it.

I also use Chrome
I'm having the same problem as well. I'm using Firefox and also Chrome on mobile.

It brings up the delete menu asking me if I want to delete the messages but the buttons don't do anything when I click them and I have to refresh the page because it won't let me do anything else
I'm having the same problem as well. I'm using Firefox and also Chrome on mobile.

It brings up the delete menu asking me if I want to delete the messages but the buttons don't do anything when I click them and I have to refresh the page because it won't let me do anything else
frsig5_zpsd2a6a485.png
I'm having the same issues. Firefox. My messages are piling up. Hopefully this gets settles soon.
I'm having the same issues. Firefox. My messages are piling up. Hopefully this gets settles soon.
Same for me! I have Opera beta. :/
Same for me! I have Opera beta. :/
Using firefox and can't delete messages either!
Using firefox and can't delete messages either!
9g0BXbt.gif
Same as most everyone else: using chrome, tried clearing everything, still having problem, started yesterday that I noticed. Although, it's only affecting me when I try to checkbox-and-delete more than one message at a time. So far going into the message will allow me to delete it.
Same as most everyone else: using chrome, tried clearing everything, still having problem, started yesterday that I noticed. Although, it's only affecting me when I try to checkbox-and-delete more than one message at a time. So far going into the message will allow me to delete it.
Same problem; cannot delete messages. Using Firefox. Glad to know it's not just me!
Same problem; cannot delete messages. Using Firefox. Glad to know it's not just me!
I've got the same problem.

I can delete individual messages, however, if I open the message and click delete. Takes a while, though >.>
I've got the same problem.

I can delete individual messages, however, if I open the message and click delete. Takes a while, though >.>
tumblr_inline_nk71ajhrKe1qg2i5p.png