Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Item Caption Contest 3
[item=starfall blossom] [b]Name[/b]: Starfall Blossom [b]Caption[/b]: These lovely flowers seem to mutate any other plant life around them. Is it really safe to eat them? [item=rusty pickaxe] [b]Name[/b]: Rusty Pickaxe [b]Caption[/b]: This looks like a surefire way to get tetanus. [item=venomspite invader] [b]Name[/b]: Venomspite Invader [b]Caption[/b]: While it doesn’t look much like an alien, it’s certainly deadly in the wrong hands. Only skilled chefs are allowed to prepare these.
Starfall Blossom
Name: Starfall Blossom
Caption: These lovely flowers seem to mutate any other plant life around them. Is it really safe to eat them?

Rusty Pickaxe
Name: Rusty Pickaxe
Caption: This looks like a surefire way to get tetanus.

Venomspite Invader
Name: Venomspite Invader
Caption: While it doesn’t look much like an alien, it’s certainly deadly in the wrong hands. Only skilled chefs are allowed to prepare these.
1MxOfPe.pnge7r9vup.png9yQjudC.png
[item=glowing tail] Name: Glowing Tail Blurb: This makes the perfect beacon to your hoard. Should you have one in yours be prepared to defend it from borrowing. [item=citrus lionfish] Name: Citrus LionFish Blurb: The name is misleading, Citrus Lionfish do not taste like citrus but more like chicken? [item=Pickaxe] Name: Pickaxe Blurb:Want to go digging but just got a manicure? This is the tool for you!
Glowing Tail
Name: Glowing Tail
Blurb: This makes the perfect beacon to your hoard. Should you have one in yours be prepared to defend it from borrowing.

Citrus Lionfish
Name: Citrus LionFish
Blurb: The name is misleading, Citrus Lionfish do not taste like citrus but more like chicken?

Pickaxe
Name: Pickaxe
Blurb:Want to go digging but just got a manicure? This is the tool for you!
[item=Game Fowl] [b]Name:[/b] Game Fowl [b]Caption:[/b] Never should you ever attack a lone Game Fowl, otherwise it'll call upon it's brethren to unleash suffering upon you.
Game Fowl
Name: Game Fowl
Caption: Never should you ever attack a lone Game Fowl, otherwise it'll call upon it's brethren to unleash suffering upon you.
JctqCNY.gif
She/They | GMT | Lesbian | INFP
Art Twitter | I need more links
I am a forgetful person so ping me if you need me!
Name: Sunshine Daffodil
Description: this flower is bright enough to make any dragon happy.

Name: Rusted Pickaxe
Description: Aw. Someone left this in the rain. It's useless now.

Name: Citrus Lionfish
Description: Bold flavor! With just a hint of lemon. Yum.

Sorry I couldn't post the images. My browser kept crashing.
Name: Sunshine Daffodil
Description: this flower is bright enough to make any dragon happy.

Name: Rusted Pickaxe
Description: Aw. Someone left this in the rain. It's useless now.

Description: Bold flavor! With just a hint of lemon. Yum.

Sorry I couldn't post the images. My browser kept crashing.
[item=Venomspite Invader] [b]Name:[/b] Venomspite Invader [b]Caption:[/b] This fish may look pretty but it is dangerous. Beware of the Venomspite Invader! [item=Glowing Tail] [b]Name:[/b] Glowing Slug Tail [b]Caption:[/b] You look in the grass and find a glowing trail leading to a slug. Bending down to look at it closer you find out that it isn't a slug but a glowing slug tail! [item=Starfall Blossom] [b]Name:[/b] Starfall Blossom [b]Caption:[/b] Legend has it that this flower is a direct descendent to plants from the dinosaur era that have since then wilted. Also, it has healing properties. Use it well.
Venomspite Invader

Caption: This fish may look pretty but it is dangerous. Beware of the Venomspite Invader!

Glowing Tail

Name: Glowing Slug Tail
Caption: You look in the grass and find a glowing trail leading to a slug. Bending down to look at it closer you find out that it isn't a slug but a glowing slug tail!

Starfall Blossom
Caption: Legend has it that this flower is a direct descendent to plants from the dinosaur era that have since then wilted. Also, it has healing properties. Use it well.
[item=Citrus Lionfish] [b]Name:[/b] Citrus Lionfish [b]Caption:[/b] Contrary to what its name suggests, you still have to squeeze lemon juice onto this fish before eating it. [item=Unfinished Painting] [b]Name:[/b] Unfinished Painting [b]Caption:[/b] It only looks unfinished because it's basic. Painting some stripes on it should do the trick. [item=Starfall Blossom] [b]Name:[/b] Starfall Blossom [b]Caption:[/b] This pretty flower is what you [i]should[/i] be thanking Arcanist for.
Citrus Lionfish
Caption: Contrary to what its name suggests, you still have to squeeze lemon juice onto this fish before eating it.

Unfinished Painting
Name: Unfinished Painting
Caption: It only looks unfinished because it's basic. Painting some stripes on it should do the trick.

Starfall Blossom
Caption: This pretty flower is what you should be thanking Arcanist for.
oh gosh i haven't been on here for a long time what is happening anymore
[center] [item=pickaxe] [b]Name:[/b] Pickaxe [b]Caption: [/b]Diggy Diggy Hole! [item=Rusty Pickaxe] [b]Name:[/b] Aged Pickaxe [b]Caption:[/b] An ancient tool used by creatures much smaller than a dragon. [item=Game Fowl] [b]Name:[/b] Game Fowl [b]Caption:[/b] Surprisingly good at poker. Or was it pecking?[/center]
Pickaxe
Name: Pickaxe
Caption: Diggy Diggy Hole!

Rusty Pickaxe
Name: Aged Pickaxe
Caption: An ancient tool used by creatures much smaller than a dragon.

Game Fowl
Name: Game Fowl
Caption: Surprisingly good at poker. Or was it pecking?
[item=engaging still life] [b]Name:[/b] Engaging Still Life [b]Caption:[/b] That's odd. Is there a bite mark next to that apple? [item=unfinished painting] [b]Name:[/b] Unfinished Painting [b]Caption:[/b] The biggest disappointment about this painting is that no one will ever find out what it was supposed to be. [item=spoiled landscape] [b]Name:[/b] Spoiled Landscape [b]Caption:[/b] Why yes, that is a lovely swamp. Oh? That greenish color isn't paint? How curious...
Engaging Still Life
Name: Engaging Still Life
Caption: That's odd. Is there a bite mark next to that apple?

Unfinished Painting
Caption: The biggest disappointment about this painting is that no one will ever find out what it was supposed to be.

Spoiled Landscape
Name: Spoiled Landscape
Caption: Why yes, that is a lovely swamp. Oh? That greenish color isn't paint? How curious...
dad jokes
Description: A true work of art from a procrastinator.

Description: A beautiful flower that's mentioned in an amazing poem is... being eaten.
Description: A true work of art from a procrastinator.

Description: A beautiful flower that's mentioned in an amazing poem is... being eaten.
[item=starfall blossom] [b]Name:[/b] Starfall Blossom [b]Caption:[/b] While this flower only blooms naturally during meteor showers, lightning dragons have found a way to trick it into blooming with complicated light shows. [item=granite chunk] [b]Name:[/b] Granite Chunk [b]Caption:[/b] This ancient igneous rock that took many years to form is now being used for tiles and counters. [item=venomspite invader] [b]Name:[/b] Venomspite Invader [b]Caption:[/b] This fish's spiteful comments are more venomous than its fins. Some think it hangs around serthis too much.
Starfall Blossom
Caption: While this flower only blooms naturally during meteor showers, lightning dragons have found a way to trick it into blooming with complicated light shows.

Granite Chunk
Name: Granite Chunk
Caption: This ancient igneous rock that took many years to form is now being used for tiles and counters.

Venomspite Invader
Caption: This fish's spiteful comments are more venomous than its fins. Some think it hangs around serthis too much.
afef61a686.png