Back

Introductions

Introduce yourself and say hello to the rest of the community.
TOPIC | ...what?
@Voxeott

Destiny looks like so much fun. I've seen a few let's plays of it. Still debating over whether to get it or not. asdfhjl such debating. (only have a 360; on the fence about graphics and stuff like that)
Assassin's Creed is so much fun. The first one was...kind of hard to get through. Repetitive. But the next one was great, and so is the one after that. And I'm assuming they all are. I never thought I would enjoy knocking people over so much. xDD

Minecraft is so great. Probably bad for my health; I don't want to know how many hours I've logged into that game. *blissful ignorance*

Mass Effect is fun! I have yet to finish the second one, but I'm enjoying the series well enough so far. :)
@Voxeott

Destiny looks like so much fun. I've seen a few let's plays of it. Still debating over whether to get it or not. asdfhjl such debating. (only have a 360; on the fence about graphics and stuff like that)
Assassin's Creed is so much fun. The first one was...kind of hard to get through. Repetitive. But the next one was great, and so is the one after that. And I'm assuming they all are. I never thought I would enjoy knocking people over so much. xDD

Minecraft is so great. Probably bad for my health; I don't want to know how many hours I've logged into that game. *blissful ignorance*

Mass Effect is fun! I have yet to finish the second one, but I'm enjoying the series well enough so far. :)
@lefraise

...I signed up. Lol. o3o Maybe I can be the guinea pig and report back.
@lefraise

...I signed up. Lol. o3o Maybe I can be the guinea pig and report back.
@Dynacicle let me know how it is! If it's good, I could use some Minecraft buddies :P
@Dynacicle let me know how it is! If it's good, I could use some Minecraft buddies :P
arcane_space_new_copy_by_cassiopie-dbkaj3c.pngarcane_space_new_copy_by_cassiopie-dbkaj3c.pngarcane_space_new_copy_by_cassiopie-dbkaj3c.png
@lefraise

Portal looks so fun, but I don't have it yet ughhh

I need to catch up on some games so badly xDD
@lefraise

Portal looks so fun, but I don't have it yet ughhh

I need to catch up on some games so badly xDD
9cjDdGL.png
@Dynacicle

Destiny is probably my absolute favorite game xD

I don't play Minecraft often, but when I do it's for several hours xD

I myself have the newer Playstations c:

Yeah, the only reason I can't get into some games is that they have some previous ones that I'm kinda skeptical about. Like, I really want to play them, but I'm afraid the first ones will throw me off and I won't finish them. I like keeping up with the story |D
@Dynacicle

Destiny is probably my absolute favorite game xD

I don't play Minecraft often, but when I do it's for several hours xD

I myself have the newer Playstations c:

Yeah, the only reason I can't get into some games is that they have some previous ones that I'm kinda skeptical about. Like, I really want to play them, but I'm afraid the first ones will throw me off and I won't finish them. I like keeping up with the story |D
9cjDdGL.png
@Voxeott Oh gosh, Minecraft was my downfall my first year of college. I played it so much just to blow off stress. hey, it worked though~

And Portal is probably one of my all-time favorite games. My friend introduced me to it a while ago and I've been hooked ever since. I've played it through at least 5 times, which is nothing compared to my friend's 20 (not exaggerating, she's played it through 20 times). Definitely one I'd recommend as long as you like games that make you think ^^
@Voxeott Oh gosh, Minecraft was my downfall my first year of college. I played it so much just to blow off stress. hey, it worked though~

And Portal is probably one of my all-time favorite games. My friend introduced me to it a while ago and I've been hooked ever since. I've played it through at least 5 times, which is nothing compared to my friend's 20 (not exaggerating, she's played it through 20 times). Definitely one I'd recommend as long as you like games that make you think ^^
arcane_space_new_copy_by_cassiopie-dbkaj3c.pngarcane_space_new_copy_by_cassiopie-dbkaj3c.pngarcane_space_new_copy_by_cassiopie-dbkaj3c.png