Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Skydancer <3
1 2 ... 171 172 173 174 175 ... 286 287
@Prism I did that a few times already too. I haven't the slightest clue why I keep trying.
@Prism I did that a few times already too. I haven't the slightest clue why I keep trying.
"Nothing burns like the cold." -George R.R. Martin

Sig_HuntersMoon1.gif
@SugarBone

I know these feels.

These feels. I have these feels.
@SugarBone

I know these feels.

These feels. I have these feels.
Formerly known as "Scandinavia"
112aps6.jpg
@SugarBones 3 hours with an auto-refresh timer every 6 seconds, and I haven't even seen one in the marketplace.

Didn't even know they were around until I saw this activity in the forum, would have been nice for a front page update. -.=.-

'tis a shame there was all that fuss for dominance last week, all for mostly naught. :P
@SugarBones 3 hours with an auto-refresh timer every 6 seconds, and I haven't even seen one in the marketplace.

Didn't even know they were around until I saw this activity in the forum, would have been nice for a front page update. -.=.-

'tis a shame there was all that fuss for dominance last week, all for mostly naught. :P
Don't mind me, this is the caffeine talking...

BUT, what if the Skydancers come from The Ashfall Wastes?

I remember someone asking this earlier in the thread, and then someone saying that the kick starter breeds weren't going to be assigned regions. But the spirals came from the kickstarter, and they're from wind. I mean think about it: flames dance, skydancers... sky dance.

And *that's* why they wanted to get them out before the Fire Festival. *cue conspiracy Keanu*
Don't mind me, this is the caffeine talking...

BUT, what if the Skydancers come from The Ashfall Wastes?

I remember someone asking this earlier in the thread, and then someone saying that the kick starter breeds weren't going to be assigned regions. But the spirals came from the kickstarter, and they're from wind. I mean think about it: flames dance, skydancers... sky dance.

And *that's* why they wanted to get them out before the Fire Festival. *cue conspiracy Keanu*
eswSnrS.png
MUYNhfy.png
kCHWEjf.png
mlSrRbK.png
JHkKimP.png
8B7LZd5.png
I am three hours ahead of FR, ping if you need me.
Starting to believe the Market place is borked.

CAN YOU RESTOCK SOME SD SCROLLS PLEASE K THANKS?!
Starting to believe the Market place is borked.

CAN YOU RESTOCK SOME SD SCROLLS PLEASE K THANKS?!
O4amstX.png
I'm telling myself to wait, since I'd have at least a week until my intended girl is off her cooldown (and two weeks until my only other double-gened dragon is off his), so I'll maybe have time to save up for a WC in the meantime.

But man, is it ever hard to wait when so much of the community's got dancer fever! I just wanna know how my white iri/chocolate shim girl would look! Why must patience be so much harder than shiny-new-thing-mania?
I'm telling myself to wait, since I'd have at least a week until my intended girl is off her cooldown (and two weeks until my only other double-gened dragon is off his), so I'll maybe have time to save up for a WC in the meantime.

But man, is it ever hard to wait when so much of the community's got dancer fever! I just wanna know how my white iri/chocolate shim girl would look! Why must patience be so much harder than shiny-new-thing-mania?
tumblr_inline_nivxf8CWLK1rwdj8f.giftumblr_inline_nivvkfCrBM1rwdj8f.giftumblr_inline_nivvkp0yfH1rwdj8f.gif
@InkyPetrel
Rollover+lag, nuu. D:

@HuntersMoon
I think I just like the excuse to stay up all night and watch movies. XD

@Snapdragon
Dancer fever! XD That's totally what it is.
@InkyPetrel
Rollover+lag, nuu. D:

@HuntersMoon
I think I just like the excuse to stay up all night and watch movies. XD

@Snapdragon
Dancer fever! XD That's totally what it is.
@Aten
@Botaniraver

*accepts cookies, badges, and caffeine*

Thanks guys, you are lovely people~! 0w0

Cookies, badges, and caffeine for everyoneeeeeeee!!!!

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧ ❤

NO REGRETS JUST SKYDANCERS

...I'll keep trying for an hour past rollover at least
@Aten
@Botaniraver

*accepts cookies, badges, and caffeine*

Thanks guys, you are lovely people~! 0w0

Cookies, badges, and caffeine for everyoneeeeeeee!!!!

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧ ❤

NO REGRETS JUST SKYDANCERS

...I'll keep trying for an hour past rollover at least
IiQiWPn.pngbfEyFxs.pngkqf9y5Z.pngGZlWKfO.pngCWIUaHz.png43xqIhP.pngmdKE3mR.png0WN7RG0.pngfpCIsza.pngS8TNA1X.pngwZbURwQ.png
Oh geeze it is almost midnight but the scrolls they call T.T please say that the restock does not slow down that would be very saddening and no matter what I have to hit the hay at midnight latest T.T good luck to all you campers I will stalk the market tomorrow between writing my paper and refreshing xD
Oh geeze it is almost midnight but the scrolls they call T.T please say that the restock does not slow down that would be very saddening and no matter what I have to hit the hay at midnight latest T.T good luck to all you campers I will stalk the market tomorrow between writing my paper and refreshing xD
WINDSINGER_sig.png
So what is everyone doing to pass the time? I've seen a few soundtracks linked, but I'm curious about what else everyone is doing.
..even though I myself am just listening to the Protomen while I play runes.
So what is everyone doing to pass the time? I've seen a few soundtracks linked, but I'm curious about what else everyone is doing.
..even though I myself am just listening to the Protomen while I play runes.
1 2 ... 171 172 173 174 175 ... 286 287