Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Things ppl do that you just can't stand
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... 19 20
[quote name="Cutiepaws" date=2015-06-10 04:09:33] "Norway? That's, like, a state in Sweden right?" AAAAAARGH [/quote] Okay,that's just rediculous XD
Cutiepaws wrote on 2015-06-10:
"Norway? That's, like, a state in Sweden right?"

AAAAAARGH

Okay,that's just rediculous XD
Die Philosophen haben die Welt nur verschieden interpretiert; es kommt darauf an sie zu verändern.-Karl Marx
People that chew with their mouth open and talk with their mouth full.

People that are obnoxiously loud in public transport.

People that stare at me for a long time. I really, REALLY hate this. I usually try to stare back if they do. They'll know how uncomfortable I feel when I do the same to them.

People that take my pencil away when I'm drawing. Like, dude. If you want to look at my drawing so much, ask. When I draw, I'm really concentrated on drawing, so I get really angry when I they just... suddenly distract me like that.
People that chew with their mouth open and talk with their mouth full.

People that are obnoxiously loud in public transport.

People that stare at me for a long time. I really, REALLY hate this. I usually try to stare back if they do. They'll know how uncomfortable I feel when I do the same to them.

People that take my pencil away when I'm drawing. Like, dude. If you want to look at my drawing so much, ask. When I draw, I'm really concentrated on drawing, so I get really angry when I they just... suddenly distract me like that.
tumblr_inline_njw5jlgB0B1qg2i5p.gif
-People picking at their nails

-Someone else mentioned it, but the whole "I'm sooooo OCD, I like everything neat" thing I see people do. A lot. (I have OCD, and my family still does this, regardless of the fact that I'm the messiest one in the family)

-People who flip through tv channels/ radio stations repeatedly. If you didn't like what was on the channel 4 seconds ago, chances are its still the same, stop going back to it.

-"When are you going to settle down and have kids?" Never.
-People picking at their nails

-Someone else mentioned it, but the whole "I'm sooooo OCD, I like everything neat" thing I see people do. A lot. (I have OCD, and my family still does this, regardless of the fact that I'm the messiest one in the family)

-People who flip through tv channels/ radio stations repeatedly. If you didn't like what was on the channel 4 seconds ago, chances are its still the same, stop going back to it.

-"When are you going to settle down and have kids?" Never.
UJXttDL.png
english is my mother's second language and it infuriates me to no end when people laugh a her inability to pronounce certain words or act impatient when she needs help with reading comprehension. get over yourselves.
english is my mother's second language and it infuriates me to no end when people laugh a her inability to pronounce certain words or act impatient when she needs help with reading comprehension. get over yourselves.
My dad chews super loudly with his mouth closed. >:^[ I don't know how he does it, but I can hear it from across the house and it drives me nuts!
My dad chews super loudly with his mouth closed. >:^[ I don't know how he does it, but I can hear it from across the house and it drives me nuts!
PB-logo-transparent1.png gem.png Ashes | F
gem.png +4h FR time
gem.png Feel free to ping me!
When people either bump into my arm or jostle the table when I'm trying to draw, making me draw a dark black line across the drawing.

Or when someone asks what or who Im drawing. Does it matter?!

And when people look at me wierd when I tell them what I like to do. (The weird ones are stilting and hula-hooping. I know some cool hooping tricks)
When people either bump into my arm or jostle the table when I'm trying to draw, making me draw a dark black line across the drawing.

Or when someone asks what or who Im drawing. Does it matter?!

And when people look at me wierd when I tell them what I like to do. (The weird ones are stilting and hula-hooping. I know some cool hooping tricks)
zdGr5so.png

>mysa/saint
>he/her
>FR+3
GWuVj5n.png
When someone goes on a rant about how incorrect someone else is when they are incorrect themselves. (Not trying to be mean but you just look stupid when you do this and end up hurting your own argument, valid or not.) Good example was when a sibling of mine declared that some news anchor was stupid because "Ostriches are not from Africa. They are from Australia." The anchor was stupid but that was not the reason. XD

When I'm doodling in my sketchbook and random people look over my shoulder to watch me. T.T
When someone goes on a rant about how incorrect someone else is when they are incorrect themselves. (Not trying to be mean but you just look stupid when you do this and end up hurting your own argument, valid or not.) Good example was when a sibling of mine declared that some news anchor was stupid because "Ostriches are not from Africa. They are from Australia." The anchor was stupid but that was not the reason. XD

When I'm doodling in my sketchbook and random people look over my shoulder to watch me. T.T
pink_by_mintinol-dbs9d5o.pngrainbow_by_mintinol-dbs9d5j.pngbadge1_by_mintinol-dbs9d15.png
People who stop in the middle of the hallway to talk with friends.

People who don't use their turn signals.

People who cut off my safe distance from the car in front of me.

People who are up on my rear bumper when there are lanes clear for them to pass me (excuuusseee me for going the speed limit...)

People who play blaring loud music (you may have freedom of expression but I have the freedom to tell you that I don't want to listen to your garbage music blowing out my eardrums).

People who talk and/or text during movies in the theater.

People who ask/try to see what I'm drawing.

People who treat restaraunt, customer service, and department store employees like crap.
People who stop in the middle of the hallway to talk with friends.

People who don't use their turn signals.

People who cut off my safe distance from the car in front of me.

People who are up on my rear bumper when there are lanes clear for them to pass me (excuuusseee me for going the speed limit...)

People who play blaring loud music (you may have freedom of expression but I have the freedom to tell you that I don't want to listen to your garbage music blowing out my eardrums).

People who talk and/or text during movies in the theater.

People who ask/try to see what I'm drawing.

People who treat restaraunt, customer service, and department store employees like crap.
7m8ENT7.gif
x x x
Ceremonial Scythe Sharpened Scythe
x x
Wishlist
- Hearing the sound of people eat...

- When people say "calm down" when I'm excited or otherwise.

- Chronically late people. My punctual nature makes me extremely agitated if you're always late with our plans.

- When people are unnecessarily rude to service employees.

- People who get really petty with gossip.

"Wow who wears that / Omg why would they get that many tattoos? / Ew why would he dye his hair like that, that's so feminine"

Like it's not your business leave them alone. Not to mention it makes me uncomfortable if you're that willing to be mean. What would you say about me when I'm not around?
- Hearing the sound of people eat...

- When people say "calm down" when I'm excited or otherwise.

- Chronically late people. My punctual nature makes me extremely agitated if you're always late with our plans.

- When people are unnecessarily rude to service employees.

- People who get really petty with gossip.

"Wow who wears that / Omg why would they get that many tattoos? / Ew why would he dye his hair like that, that's so feminine"

Like it's not your business leave them alone. Not to mention it makes me uncomfortable if you're that willing to be mean. What would you say about me when I'm not around?
tumblr_inline_njlc8f38oi1r64lqg.png
- Coughing/sneezing/wheezing in general. It doesn't matter how loud, just that it happens. Those sounds physically hurt for me and make me anxious.

- Bad grammar, especially in professionally published pieces. I understand if you're on the internet and typing a forum post or something (I miss words and letters all the time); however, if I am expected to be paying for that stuff, it had better be error-free. It drives me up the wall if I see a mistake on something that is intended to be displayed in pubic. Unfortunately, it is difficult for me to parse sentences that have punctuation marks in the wrong places.

- Walking slowly or stopping in the middle of walking to chat. I need to move most of the time, and my strides are long, so I end up almost jumping in place so as to not feel as if I want to crawl out of my skin.
- Coughing/sneezing/wheezing in general. It doesn't matter how loud, just that it happens. Those sounds physically hurt for me and make me anxious.

- Bad grammar, especially in professionally published pieces. I understand if you're on the internet and typing a forum post or something (I miss words and letters all the time); however, if I am expected to be paying for that stuff, it had better be error-free. It drives me up the wall if I see a mistake on something that is intended to be displayed in pubic. Unfortunately, it is difficult for me to parse sentences that have punctuation marks in the wrong places.

- Walking slowly or stopping in the middle of walking to chat. I need to move most of the time, and my strides are long, so I end up almost jumping in place so as to not feel as if I want to crawl out of my skin.
Weh.
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... 19 20