Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | [CLOSED]>FREE dergs for NEWBIES< ^.=.^
@ashmore is the navy crystal gaurdian male available
@ashmore is the navy crystal gaurdian male available
@glameow101 Yep! ^^ I'll ping Malokia for you. :)

@Malokia glameow101 would like to take your Navy Crystal/Avocado Facet/Forest Underbelly, Guardian male! ^^
@glameow101 Yep! ^^ I'll ping Malokia for you. :)

@Malokia glameow101 would like to take your Navy Crystal/Avocado Facet/Forest Underbelly, Guardian male! ^^
@Ashmore
Thanks a lot ! :D
@Ashmore
Thanks a lot ! :D
2e67nh5.png
@glameow101
@Ashmore

There it goes. :)
@glameow101
@Ashmore

There it goes. :)
giRiYE5.png
@malokia thank you
@malokia thank you
@Ashmore

No, thank you for helping me give my dragon a good home :3
@Ashmore

No, thank you for helping me give my dragon a good home :3
windflight_zpsd8c8bf0c.png
@nyuf77 @Ashmore Could I please adopt Rulor (seafoam Guardian male) ? I keep looking at him and telling myself no, but i can't stop looking at those colours for some reason!
@nyuf77 @Ashmore Could I please adopt Rulor (seafoam Guardian male) ? I keep looking at him and telling myself no, but i can't stop looking at those colours for some reason!
@Swept @glameow101 You're welcome! ^^

@CellieWolf All right! ^w^

@Xagrathia Of course you can! :D I can understand your feeling very well, he would be so beautyful if he would be a full basic! >< Well, he's not ugly even like that. ;D
@Swept @glameow101 You're welcome! ^^

@CellieWolf All right! ^w^

@Xagrathia Of course you can! :D I can understand your feeling very well, he would be so beautyful if he would be a full basic! >< Well, he's not ugly even like that. ;D
@Ashmore I dunno I wanna add Daub and tiger to him with maybe spikes X_x! He'd look adorbs!

@ryuf77 ^^ TY!!
@Ashmore I dunno I wanna add Daub and tiger to him with maybe spikes X_x! He'd look adorbs!

@ryuf77 ^^ TY!!
@Ashmore
I exalted the two spiral females to make room for other dergs! I'll have another nest to donate tomorrow :)
@Ashmore
I exalted the two spiral females to make room for other dergs! I'll have another nest to donate tomorrow :)