Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | Baldwin's Bubbling Brew Problem
So I go into Baldwin's Bubbling Brew and I click "Transmute Objects" then "Transmute" - and nothing happens. Am I missing a step?
So I go into Baldwin's Bubbling Brew and I click "Transmute Objects" then "Transmute" - and nothing happens. Am I missing a step?
Did you click the space above "Transmute" to pick an item to transmute?
Did you click the space above "Transmute" to pick an item to transmute?
33ueat0.png
@Raaxon And if the space to put an item isn't there, hard refresh (ctrl+shift+r for me) or clear your cache and it should show up!
@Raaxon And if the space to put an item isn't there, hard refresh (ctrl+shift+r for me) or clear your cache and it should show up!
cZLsLHr.png
@Kiealas

I was about to say "There was no space...?" But then I did a cache refresh and it showed up. Thank you!
@Kiealas

I was about to say "There was no space...?" But then I did a cache refresh and it showed up. Thank you!
Glad it works for you now!
Glad it works for you now!
33ueat0.png
i just got cooper muck from a ramba, but now i cant find it in my hoard? where could you find what you make at baldwins?
i just got cooper muck from a ramba, but now i cant find it in my hoard? where could you find what you make at baldwins?
Banner1_zps313fdf2d.png
@Kiealas
Never mind older id..haha
@Aithusa0
found on page nine it is not a new item just look in materials page by page

maybe you can help were to find teh item after transmute I do not see it in hoard...sorry
@Kiealas
Never mind older id..haha
@Aithusa0
found on page nine it is not a new item just look in materials page by page

maybe you can help were to find teh item after transmute I do not see it in hoard...sorry
A5i3AHB.png
@Aithusa0 You'll find the transmuted item in your materials section in your hoard, and the placement does seem to be random; I found my item on page 5 out of 9.
@Aithusa0 You'll find the transmuted item in your materials section in your hoard, and the placement does seem to be random; I found my item on page 5 out of 9.
33ueat0.png
@heeroku and @kiealas thank you
@heeroku and @kiealas thank you
Banner1_zps313fdf2d.png