Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Baldwin's Bubbling Brew
1 2 ... 17 18 19 20 21 ... 190 191
Omgosh this is awesome!! Happy birthday flight rising!!!! (also so far the cauldron isn't working for me but i figure that you already know this and are working on it)
Omgosh this is awesome!! Happy birthday flight rising!!!! (also so far the cauldron isn't working for me but i figure that you already know this and are working on it)
Ambushes for sale! (pinkerton keeps giving them to me). PM me and we can work out a price.

Must have many Enchanted Orca Necklacesssss
the transmuter button isnot working, overoad?
the transmuter button isnot working, overoad?
q4FFdfs.png
Happy anniversary Flight Rising!! ouo

How exciting! Now how to Loga...
Happy anniversary Flight Rising!! ouo

How exciting! Now how to Loga...
hm. Yes. I seem to be having an issue transmuting as well. You click the button but nothing happens.

happy anniversary, however? Been here one year now, I look forward to another!

Edit: Ah ha! It worked now! Fantastic!
hm. Yes. I seem to be having an issue transmuting as well. You click the button but nothing happens.

happy anniversary, however? Been here one year now, I look forward to another!

Edit: Ah ha! It worked now! Fantastic!
I CAN'T BELIEVE IT. HALLELUJAH.
I CAN'T BELIEVE IT. HALLELUJAH.
v668sYB.pngXybOng5.gif
i forget to check forums after i've posted, please ping me so i see replies >.<
@coupezmoi cool, so I'm not the only one then. I hope this gets fixed.
@coupezmoi cool, so I'm not the only one then. I hope this gets fixed.
YES ALL THE YES!

Happy birthday FR!
YES ALL THE YES!

Happy birthday FR!
ohh it's working for me now! Oh i also forgot to say, the familiar is SO ADORABLE
ohh it's working for me now! Oh i also forgot to say, the familiar is SO ADORABLE
Ambushes for sale! (pinkerton keeps giving them to me). PM me and we can work out a price.

Must have many Enchanted Orca Necklacesssss
@Undel Thank you! I just cleared my cache thinking the same thing, it works perfectly now <3
@Undel Thank you! I just cleared my cache thinking the same thing, it works perfectly now <3
2ijg0ie.png
If you're having issues transmuting, clear your cache! That's how I got it to work.
If you're having issues transmuting, clear your cache! That's how I got it to work.
tumblr_inline_njviz9jZLy1qg2i5p.png
1 2 ... 17 18 19 20 21 ... 190 191