Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | High School graduate here!
Go to previous page
Currently on page 1 Go to page 2
Go to next page
Well, today's the day where I graduate from Highschool. It feels great, and I'm really excited for college. Anyone else recently graduate from high school or college? Congrats to you! : )
Well, today's the day where I graduate from Highschool. It feels great, and I'm really excited for college. Anyone else recently graduate from high school or college? Congrats to you! : )
69.png5M9CHlS.gif9WYyCMK.pngvLASaL9.png84.png
@Amburgerl

Congrats! I graduated from college around this time last year!
@Amburgerl

Congrats! I graduated from college around this time last year!
@awesomelyjen

Thank you so much, and a throwback congratulation to you :p : )
@awesomelyjen

Thank you so much, and a throwback congratulation to you :p : )
Congratulations on graduating! I've been done with college for a couple years now myself, but I remember finishing high school feeling so awesome. ^^
Congratulations on graduating! I've been done with college for a couple years now myself, but I remember finishing high school feeling so awesome. ^^

U58SZuw.png
Heyyy nice job yo! If your plan is to go on to college, get ready for some fun, exciting, interesting years of your life. I graduated from college last year and I am still learning much about the real world lol!
Heyyy nice job yo! If your plan is to go on to college, get ready for some fun, exciting, interesting years of your life. I graduated from college last year and I am still learning much about the real world lol!
1st Anniversary Fish Cake The True Flight Rising Experience
Hatched a triple-orca baby from a single-egg nest. The parents have a 65-color primary range, a 41-color secondary range, and a 17-color tertiary range. There was a .0022% chance of this color combo happening. But it’s not a g1 and there are 42,538 triple-orca dragons unexalted. This is the best luck you've ever had on this site and it’s simultaneously completely unimpressive. Incredible.
Dragon ID: #74228362 XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXEarned:2021-12-11
i actually dropped out of high school halfway through senior year due to various complications.

but i'm happy for you!! college is honestly a lot more fun/easy than high school if you're careful about how you schedule things. but it allows for more freedom, choice, and control.
i actually dropped out of high school halfway through senior year due to various complications.

but i'm happy for you!! college is honestly a lot more fun/easy than high school if you're careful about how you schedule things. but it allows for more freedom, choice, and control.
@Amburgerl

Thank you :D
@Amburgerl

Thank you :D
congratulations! i graduated recently too c:
congratulations! i graduated recently too c:
jess | they/them
Q039j.gifKl1Cp.gifFjViK.gifZDiOM.gif
@cosettes Congrats to you as well!
@cosettes Congrats to you as well!
Congratulations!

It's be a grand three years for me now.
Congratulations!

It's be a grand three years for me now.
Communication is key.
When you unlock to believe, can you see what I see?
Searchlights, looking for the watcher in the sky.
Go to previous page
Currently on page 1 Go to page 2
Go to next page