Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Harmonic Convergence [Private]
Go to previous page
Currently on page 1 Go to page 2
Go to next page

@Arsunic
@DreamScape
@Greenbeanie
@Lunarsong
@rubedoTamer
@Shadic249
@Shadowsylph

Currently the Trepidation Gang

For those random people that are curious, we're a group of friends that RP together outside of FR but all have accounts here now and love this site.
This thread is mainly for us to chat about FR stuff and other random things, but who knows where it'll go.

For those I pinged, hey, its up! Don't be shy, go wild(minding FR rules and guidelines).
I'm bad at intros.
So yeah.
\(^.^)/

@Arsunic
@DreamScape
@Greenbeanie
@Lunarsong
@rubedoTamer
@Shadic249
@Shadowsylph

Currently the Trepidation Gang

For those random people that are curious, we're a group of friends that RP together outside of FR but all have accounts here now and love this site.
This thread is mainly for us to chat about FR stuff and other random things, but who knows where it'll go.

For those I pinged, hey, its up! Don't be shy, go wild(minding FR rules and guidelines).
I'm bad at intros.
So yeah.
\(^.^)/

Hey b0ss, what's that font named?
Hey b0ss, what's that font named?
"comic sans ms" the bane of graphic designers everywhere. :P
"comic sans ms" the bane of graphic designers everywhere. :P
I knew it!

Since this is like our thread or something, imma state my next BS project: Lord of Breath Fallout character, go! Will post pics tomorrow if I can.
I knew it!

Since this is like our thread or something, imma state my next BS project: Lord of Breath Fallout character, go! Will post pics tomorrow if I can.
Wooo!

Two things from me that I need to note:

1) The next page of Exodus Anima will be delayed due to last-minute cosplay finishing and I won't be on Saturday since I will need to sleep to be up for MCM expo on Sunday.

2) I need the Exodus guardian descriptions! It's likely they'll all appear at least as background so I would like to know how to draw them~
Wooo!

Two things from me that I need to note:

1) The next page of Exodus Anima will be delayed due to last-minute cosplay finishing and I won't be on Saturday since I will need to sleep to be up for MCM expo on Sunday.

2) I need the Exodus guardian descriptions! It's likely they'll all appear at least as background so I would like to know how to draw them~
yWTqcVr.png
@shadowsylph

Nice!

For Carter's guardian, he's just about Carter's height, but around 20 years old. He has short hair, like a crew cut. Faint scar on his forehead. Usually wears flannel and jeans.
@shadowsylph

Nice!

For Carter's guardian, he's just about Carter's height, but around 20 years old. He has short hair, like a crew cut. Faint scar on his forehead. Usually wears flannel and jeans.
@rubedoTamer
Cool, looking forward to it!

@shadowsylph
Thanks for the heads up, have fun!
Also, KK's kuz's most prominent features are mostly hidden by his big scarf, big jacket, and sometiems has a hat that sometimes has a pompom on it. He also wears snow pants and boots. For some reason, almost all the time. Hair and eyes are the same as KK's, without the longer strands bordering his face. He's 24 and about 1.5 times KK's height, and is a strong-ish but pretty average build that cannot really be discerned because of all his layers of clothing. Hope that's good enough for you to work with. will try to link a picture later.
@rubedoTamer
Cool, looking forward to it!

@shadowsylph
Thanks for the heads up, have fun!
Also, KK's kuz's most prominent features are mostly hidden by his big scarf, big jacket, and sometiems has a hat that sometimes has a pompom on it. He also wears snow pants and boots. For some reason, almost all the time. Hair and eyes are the same as KK's, without the longer strands bordering his face. He's 24 and about 1.5 times KK's height, and is a strong-ish but pretty average build that cannot really be discerned because of all his layers of clothing. Hope that's good enough for you to work with. will try to link a picture later.
@shadowsylph yubis dad has rectanular glasses, short geled dad hair, broad shoulders, suit. the works. maybeee a teeny mustache?
@shadowsylph yubis dad has rectanular glasses, short geled dad hair, broad shoulders, suit. the works. maybeee a teeny mustache?
[he/him] my clan is a soup
Thanks for the heads up! Have fun!

Noel's dad is pretty tall, cleanly shaven, short dirty blonde hair with sort of a receding hairline, always wears a black suit and tie (colour doesn't matter), taller than Noel (Nolan is roughly 6ft?), pretty square jaw. Slender build, long nose, hazel eyes. Will also probably have a ref later

Edit: he's Caucasian
Thanks for the heads up! Have fun!

Noel's dad is pretty tall, cleanly shaven, short dirty blonde hair with sort of a receding hairline, always wears a black suit and tie (colour doesn't matter), taller than Noel (Nolan is roughly 6ft?), pretty square jaw. Slender build, long nose, hazel eyes. Will also probably have a ref later

Edit: he's Caucasian
@Arsunic
@DreamScape
@Greenbeanie
@rubedoTamer
@Shadic249
@Shadowsylph

Got 19 dragons to get rid of if anyone's looking.
Everything on Page 5 and 6 of my Lair is up for grabs.
Friend discount will of course be there.
Black and Purple Coatls and Wildclaws.
Blue Ridgebacks.
Red Spirals.
Bright Nocturnes.
And a bunch more.
@Arsunic
@DreamScape
@Greenbeanie
@rubedoTamer
@Shadic249
@Shadowsylph

Got 19 dragons to get rid of if anyone's looking.
Everything on Page 5 and 6 of my Lair is up for grabs.
Friend discount will of course be there.
Black and Purple Coatls and Wildclaws.
Blue Ridgebacks.
Red Spirals.
Bright Nocturnes.
And a bunch more.
Go to previous page
Currently on page 1 Go to page 2
Go to next page