Back

Introductions

Introduce yourself and say hello to the rest of the community.
TOPIC | I'm rly emotional about cats
[center]hello!! I am twiffily, better known as twiggy, sunflower mage [img]http://33.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m9gckaC0xm1qzckow.gif[/img] I like sweet foods, cats, forested lands unknown, flowers, martial arts, the legend of zelda, and blood let's get along! [/center]
hello!! I am twiffily, better known as twiggy, sunflower mage tumblr_m9gckaC0xm1qzckow.gif
I like sweet foods, cats, forested lands unknown, flowers, martial arts, the legend of zelda, and blood

let's get along!
@twiffily

Welcome, Twiffily! Ooooh, I love cats and the Legend of Zelda as well. I'm sure you and I will get along just great, especially the rest of the community! If you need any help on what to do or have any questions, feel free to ask away to me or anybody and we'll see what we can do to help you out!
@twiffily

Welcome, Twiffily! Ooooh, I love cats and the Legend of Zelda as well. I'm sure you and I will get along just great, especially the rest of the community! If you need any help on what to do or have any questions, feel free to ask away to me or anybody and we'll see what we can do to help you out!
2e1b2b6a40c76c9dd60265bf19e951ae39f421b6.gifWpjbI2U.gif
@twiffily
I'm very emotional about cats too! Ooh, and what kind of martial arts?
@twiffily
I'm very emotional about cats too! Ooh, and what kind of martial arts?
DDcjBlJ.jpg
@Sandwichcats

I like your taste aha! thanks much - I'm getting a bit used to the site I hope, but if I have any queries I'll ask you.

@argonneon

join me in my puddle of tears born from thought of cute felines mate
I've been practicing tae kwon do for a long time, and have dabbled in jiu jitsu and aikido! I also love watching mma or wrestling matches (generally to cheer on a friend of mine who competes often)

by the way I can't help but make a comment - your signature makes me very pleased. game of thrones is positively excellent
@Sandwichcats

I like your taste aha! thanks much - I'm getting a bit used to the site I hope, but if I have any queries I'll ask you.

@argonneon

join me in my puddle of tears born from thought of cute felines mate
I've been practicing tae kwon do for a long time, and have dabbled in jiu jitsu and aikido! I also love watching mma or wrestling matches (generally to cheer on a friend of mine who competes often)

by the way I can't help but make a comment - your signature makes me very pleased. game of thrones is positively excellent
I relate to you about cats.
I relate to you about cats.
dlJsEIj.png
@twiffily
That's really cool, I've been practicing shotokan karate for a while, I'm always happy to meet a fellow martial arts enthusiast!
XD I'm glad you like my signature. I am way too addicted to Game of Thrones!
@twiffily
That's really cool, I've been practicing shotokan karate for a while, I'm always happy to meet a fellow martial arts enthusiast!
XD I'm glad you like my signature. I am way too addicted to Game of Thrones!
DDcjBlJ.jpg
@argonneon Same wheheh martial artists are generally cool people that I like to associate with [img]http://31.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m9gckz0sJR1qzckow.gif[/img] oh man I know right ;; are you up to date on the show?
@argonneon
Same wheheh martial artists are generally cool people that I like to associate with tumblr_m9gckz0sJR1qzckow.gif oh man I know right ;; are you up to date on the show?
@twiffily
Still working on it, college gets in the way of all the best shows :(
@twiffily
Still working on it, college gets in the way of all the best shows :(
DDcjBlJ.jpg
@argonneon
understandable :'| If you do ever catch up completely, I'd love to talk about it! I don't want to accidentally spoil anything ;;
@argonneon
understandable :'| If you do ever catch up completely, I'd love to talk about it! I don't want to accidentally spoil anything ;;