Back

Introductions

Introduce yourself and say hello to the rest of the community.
TOPIC | Late to the party?
Aaahhh I've been on this site for...almost a month maybe?? idk somewhere halfway through the joining period BUT I have yet to post anything in the forums!! I'm kinda shy when talking to new people, so that's part of it...

but anyways! I'm Evilplays, but most people call me Evil. C: I have a very bad habit of buying pretty dragons off the AH and make myself broke doing that, aha. ;w; As I said I'm a little shy talking to new people, but I'm really friendly and open to chatting/becoming friends with anybody and everybody C: So...yeah~!

Along with dragons I'm highly obsessed with Warrior Cats, and all of my dragons have Warrior cat type names. Eventually I'm going to be starting me own Clan and will get down bios for everybody, but until then...

Anywho that is all yes thank you goodbye

//runsandhides
Aaahhh I've been on this site for...almost a month maybe?? idk somewhere halfway through the joining period BUT I have yet to post anything in the forums!! I'm kinda shy when talking to new people, so that's part of it...

but anyways! I'm Evilplays, but most people call me Evil. C: I have a very bad habit of buying pretty dragons off the AH and make myself broke doing that, aha. ;w; As I said I'm a little shy talking to new people, but I'm really friendly and open to chatting/becoming friends with anybody and everybody C: So...yeah~!

Along with dragons I'm highly obsessed with Warrior Cats, and all of my dragons have Warrior cat type names. Eventually I'm going to be starting me own Clan and will get down bios for everybody, but until then...

Anywho that is all yes thank you goodbye

//runsandhides
@Evilplays Hey Evil, welcome to the forums!
@Evilplays Hey Evil, welcome to the forums!

tumblr_inline_n2eawkJFne1s6uj4o.gif
@Evilplays

Hi! Welcome the Flight Rising! No need to be shy, everyone here is incredibly friendly and we all love helping each other out and especially love helping out newer players :)

I'm with you on the whole spending treasure that I don't have on pretty dragons. I do it all the time and just....i feel like i'm always broke because of it lmao. Though I've been pretty good recently. But usually when it's late at night and I'm bored I find myself in the AH browsing and then one thing leads to another and....woops, there goes all my lair space. lol
@Evilplays

Hi! Welcome the Flight Rising! No need to be shy, everyone here is incredibly friendly and we all love helping each other out and especially love helping out newer players :)

I'm with you on the whole spending treasure that I don't have on pretty dragons. I do it all the time and just....i feel like i'm always broke because of it lmao. Though I've been pretty good recently. But usually when it's late at night and I'm bored I find myself in the AH browsing and then one thing leads to another and....woops, there goes all my lair space. lol
@Nerd
Aha thank you! ;w;

@Rynxenvy
And thank you too! I've seen that, and quite frankly I'm surprised!! Usually on a site with as many people as this, there are a few bad apples around...not necessarily rotten all the way through, but a little bitter...but I have yet to see anybody like that!! ;w;

And aahhh it's the same with me ;w; Especially whenever pretty dragons go up for cheap prices...but then I buy babies that I can't really do much with for a week except stare at they're pretty colors >w<
@Nerd
Aha thank you! ;w;

@Rynxenvy
And thank you too! I've seen that, and quite frankly I'm surprised!! Usually on a site with as many people as this, there are a few bad apples around...not necessarily rotten all the way through, but a little bitter...but I have yet to see anybody like that!! ;w;

And aahhh it's the same with me ;w; Especially whenever pretty dragons go up for cheap prices...but then I buy babies that I can't really do much with for a week except stare at they're pretty colors >w<