Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | Runestones not loading
Hi! Am I the only one that can't get Runestones to load, again? It had been doing great for the last couple of days but starting late (EST) last night and this morning it won't even connect. Help?
Hi! Am I the only one that can't get Runestones to load, again? It had been doing great for the last couple of days but starting late (EST) last night and this morning it won't even connect. Help?
It's doing the same for me.
It's doing the same for me.
n2yh3c.jpg
It will load for me, but won't let me get past level 1 so far. I'm not even noticing any payout for completing level 1.
It will load for me, but won't let me get past level 1 so far. I'm not even noticing any payout for completing level 1.
2i1fr40.jpg
I am having the exact same problem as Faelwynn, it goes to the first level, then just sort of stops completely after timing out at zero seconds left just staying like that.
I am having the exact same problem as Faelwynn, it goes to the first level, then just sort of stops completely after timing out at zero seconds left just staying like that.
It's finally loading again for me, but it won't award treasure.
It's finally loading again for me, but it won't award treasure.
sywhNpv.pngg4DcSLb.gifjAHIB2J.png
Same issue, where it just allows the timer to run out on level 1.
Same issue, where it just allows the timer to run out on level 1.
Yeah same. I can only play it after the turn of the new 24 hours, but as soon as I leave it, it stops working. It won't go past level one, just sits there after the timer runs out.

You'd think at some point they would fix it because nothing so far has worked.
Yeah same. I can only play it after the turn of the new 24 hours, but as soon as I leave it, it stops working. It won't go past level one, just sits there after the timer runs out.

You'd think at some point they would fix it because nothing so far has worked.
I'm very blunt and straightforward.
Yes, I never use any vistas.

For ease of access: She/Her.

Also I hoard the hyena familiars.
It stops at 0 seconds on the first level for me too, and has been doing so for the last several days. =/
It stops at 0 seconds on the first level for me too, and has been doing so for the last several days. =/
[quote name="Faelwynn" date="2013-08-19 13:49:34"]It will load for me, but won't let me get past level 1 so far. I'm not even noticing any payout for completing level 1.[/quote] This has been happening to me as well.
Faelwynn wrote on 2013-08-19 13:49:34:
This has been happening to me as well.
tumblr_n9rjznP5bt1qd0s8ko10_500.png