Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Gaia's B/Cers
1 2 ... 478 479 480 481 482 ... 1486 1487
DE - D: Oh noes!
Oh well! that is okay. =D I got some good purple and orange ones. =D
DE - D: Oh noes!
Oh well! that is okay. =D I got some good purple and orange ones. =D
b9aWflB.png
I just wish the achievements would register it so I can hatch it. -pokes the breeding achievements- So I have no patience and since I'm pretty sure the achievements are only partially working I hatched it. She started out a mulberry color which is one of the colors I don't really like so I finally tried the scatter scroll an she's a blueish fire fae: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=404803] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/4049/404803_350.png[/img] [/url] -rolls away to town to get the new disney infinity game I have reserved-
I just wish the achievements would register it so I can hatch it. -pokes the breeding achievements-

So I have no patience and since I'm pretty sure the achievements are only partially working I hatched it. She started out a mulberry color which is one of the colors I don't really like so I finally tried the scatter scroll an she's a blueish fire fae:

404803_350.png

-rolls away to town to get the new disney infinity game I have reserved-
oh, I like those shades of blue.
oh, I like those shades of blue.
b9aWflB.png
@LadyKiya

Do you have any free breeding nests in 14 days?

I happen to have a breeding pair that will spawn ice/ice no matter what and I think it would be cool to get ice eyes on em o3o!

I'd probably send a boon to you so it doesn't take up a nest for 5 days if interested *A*?
@LadyKiya

Do you have any free breeding nests in 14 days?

I happen to have a breeding pair that will spawn ice/ice no matter what and I think it would be cool to get ice eyes on em o3o!

I'd probably send a boon to you so it doesn't take up a nest for 5 days if interested *A*?
DoubleImpMagic_zpsb5f81788.png
Yeah, I'll have free space. I don't plan to breed my pairs until I am completely done with them. So I got 2 nests open for use. No need for the boon, unless you want them faster.
Yeah, I'll have free space. I don't plan to breed my pairs until I am completely done with them. So I got 2 nests open for use. No need for the boon, unless you want them faster.
b9aWflB.png
@ElvishSorceress forgot to ping, but yeah. It'll have to wait until after you guys tell me where to send these guys though, cause I don't gots space. @o@ But I'm up for helping anyone who needs help. :3
@ElvishSorceress forgot to ping, but yeah. It'll have to wait until after you guys tell me where to send these guys though, cause I don't gots space. @o@ But I'm up for helping anyone who needs help. :3
b9aWflB.png
Hey there everybody! C:
Hey there everybody! C:
CY- MY LOVE!
-clings forevers-
CY- MY LOVE!
-clings forevers-
b9aWflB.png
[color=#006699]Cyhorse! Lol I won a spiral from Nature's raffle!! All for sending dragons to tantan x3 Shes so pretty [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=337097] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/3371/337097_350.png[/img] [/url] Also, @ladykiya @lieladragonrayn1 @Zakiax @jaylynn @carathundara the event raffle I've been all about is finally open! It's in the FR discussion, my net is very failish right now so idk if I can link. It's the Flights Rising Above Discord raffle [/color]
Cyhorse! Lol

I won a spiral from Nature's raffle!! All for sending dragons to tantan x3 Shes so pretty

337097_350.png

Also, @ladykiya @lieladragonrayn1 @Zakiax @jaylynn @carathundara the event raffle I've been all about is finally open! It's in the FR discussion, my net is very failish right now so idk if I can link. It's the Flights Rising Above Discord raffle

DragonEnchantress - Gaia | #19969 - Wajas
DEForeverArcane.png
DE - HOMG Gimme the link @o@
I must be first! MEMEMEMEMEMEMEMEMEME

Eep, I didn't see the link part, so I'll go hunt it down. XD
DE - HOMG Gimme the link @o@
I must be first! MEMEMEMEMEMEMEMEMEME

Eep, I didn't see the link part, so I'll go hunt it down. XD
b9aWflB.png
1 2 ... 478 479 480 481 482 ... 1486 1487