Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Flights vs. Hogwarts Houses: A Survey
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 16 17
Arcane and Slytherin! (Honorable mention Ravenclaw, which I am always, always like 2 points off from getting. Every test I've ever taken.)
Arcane and Slytherin! (Honorable mention Ravenclaw, which I am always, always like 2 points off from getting. Every test I've ever taken.)
1WJT8l9.gif GWeNSoe.gif gZJK8U8.png VHFsfxu.gifFEJeTed.gif
Nature and Pottermore itself put me in Gryffindor, but the full quiz with all the Pottermore questions put me in Slytherin. Umm... not sure what that means.
Nature and Pottermore itself put me in Gryffindor, but the full quiz with all the Pottermore questions put me in Slytherin. Umm... not sure what that means.
Wind & Hufflepuff :)
Wind & Hufflepuff :)
Arcane Ravenclaw! :)
Arcane Ravenclaw! :)
em6w7kr.gif
IbBoqrd.png
2uhpogl.jpg
GLORY TO THE DREAMERS
5QvVNEC.png
Ice and Ravenclaw for me!
Ice and Ravenclaw for me!
It does seem like there's a pattern. Ravenclaws are usually in Ice, Light, or Arcane as far as I observed..

Hufflepuff in Nature! ;D
It does seem like there's a pattern. Ravenclaws are usually in Ice, Light, or Arcane as far as I observed..

Hufflepuff in Nature! ;D
*cOUgh*
Ice/Hufflepuff! :)
Ice/Hufflepuff! :)
CGqG0h9.png
Nature and Gryffindor, but the full quiz gave me the results of Ravenclaw hmmmm
Nature and Gryffindor, but the full quiz gave me the results of Ravenclaw hmmmm
Axolotyl_Benediction.png
Arcane Gryffindor, here! :)

Edit: Actually, I think I'm the only Arcane Gryffindor out of the people who have posted in the thread so far. Wow. :O
Arcane Gryffindor, here! :)

Edit: Actually, I think I'm the only Arcane Gryffindor out of the people who have posted in the thread so far. Wow. :O
kitra-by-darkrune.giftumblr_inline_n6kdumWg7l1qlye38.giftumblr_inline_n6kduuBoHW1qlye38.giftumblr_o4kanruC121ujz7f3o7_250.gif
wow these results are super interesting!! i'm wind/gryffindor btw
wow these results are super interesting!! i'm wind/gryffindor btw
❤ peachpattch.com ❤

go to the link above to see where i post my art!
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 16 17