Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | ☆Tele's Accents☆ 2 EOTP M slots left
^
^
[img][/img]accent_header_by_telescreen-d7sa7g2.png
^
^
@telescreen

Can I be added to your pinglist for a reprint for Eye of The Pharoah female? (:
@telescreen

Can I be added to your pinglist for a reprint for Eye of The Pharoah female? (:
PzgpAzh.png
uddWmlH.png
zKJOxbp.png
2n5emp.jpg
@radiance yes you may!
@radiance yes you may!
@telescreen
do you mind if i ask how many more preorders you're going to take before you print the next run of EOTP? not that i'm in any rush - just that it's been a while since i paid, so it'd be nice to have a tentative eta on the copies :u
if you need more gems to buy the blueprint, i'd consider "sponsoring" the other two slots (buying them now and then reselling the extra copies at cost on the AH later) if you'd be open to that? (just need some reprints to come in, first x<x)
@telescreen
do you mind if i ask how many more preorders you're going to take before you print the next run of EOTP? not that i'm in any rush - just that it's been a while since i paid, so it'd be nice to have a tentative eta on the copies :u
if you need more gems to buy the blueprint, i'd consider "sponsoring" the other two slots (buying them now and then reselling the extra copies at cost on the AH later) if you'd be open to that? (just need some reprints to come in, first x<x)
XfL644W.png
WhPZGJa.png
[quote name="corvidus" date=2015-05-10 14:35:52] @telescreen do you mind if i ask how many more preorders you're going to take before you print the next run of EOTP? not that i'm in any rush - just that it's been a while since i paid, so it'd be nice to have a tentative eta on the copies :u if you need more gems to buy the blueprint, i'd consider "sponsoring" the other two slots (buying them now and then reselling the extra copies at cost on the AH later) if you'd be open to that? (just need some reprints to come in, first x<x) [/quote] I'd like some kind of update on this as well? I pre-paid for the EOTP M after purchasing the Female variant since I wanted my pair to match, but the wait is becoming quite long...
corvidus wrote on 2015-05-10:
@telescreen

I'd like some kind of update on this as well? I pre-paid for the EOTP M after purchasing the Female variant since I wanted my pair to match, but the wait is becoming quite long...
BMUOo5n.png2Zkxrjl.pngoHEFya3.gif
@telescreen i'd be interested in a copy of whichever EOTP is available/has the fewest # of slots left, if you are still around.
@telescreen i'd be interested in a copy of whichever EOTP is available/has the fewest # of slots left, if you are still around.
@telescreen

Hey! I'd like to have a copy of Eyes of the Pharaoh (M) Accent.
However, I was wondering if you ever plan on releasing a 10 slot print?
750 gems (I know, 5 slot blueprints are more expensive) is kinda expensive for me because I don't have much gems most time of the year. xD
If you'd be willing to do a 10 slot reprint someday (They surely would get sold in the AH for around 450-500 gems - the most common gem price for 10 slot printed accents.) and sell them for around 450-500 gems could you please ping me?
I love this accent of yours <3
But I normally buy Skincents for that price.
Just asking politely. =)
@telescreen

Hey! I'd like to have a copy of Eyes of the Pharaoh (M) Accent.
However, I was wondering if you ever plan on releasing a 10 slot print?
750 gems (I know, 5 slot blueprints are more expensive) is kinda expensive for me because I don't have much gems most time of the year. xD
If you'd be willing to do a 10 slot reprint someday (They surely would get sold in the AH for around 450-500 gems - the most common gem price for 10 slot printed accents.) and sell them for around 450-500 gems could you please ping me?
I love this accent of yours <3
But I normally buy Skincents for that price.
Just asking politely. =)
Hatchery.jpg
@telescreen

May I be added to the pinglist? I LOVE these accents
@telescreen

May I be added to the pinglist? I LOVE these accents
Check out my Available tab if you want cheap/free dergs to good homes
@telescreen
May I please be on the reprint list for the male version of Eye of the Pharaoh? It's such a gorgeous accent. If not, no worries! ^ - ^
@telescreen
May I please be on the reprint list for the male version of Eye of the Pharaoh? It's such a gorgeous accent. If not, no worries! ^ - ^
|______________| OOL8tGM.gif |___| }FR+0
she/her
|___| FEJeTed.gif