Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Least Favorite Flight?
ehhh, plague, i guess? just not my sort of aesthetic honestly.
ehhh, plague, i guess? just not my sort of aesthetic honestly.
Tbh I don't really hate any flight because every community has bad apples, and those are everywhere really. So it's not okay to judge a whole flight because of a few individual ;v;

If we are speaking more of look and such, I would probably say Plague, the red eyes are so cool and I love them. But I just can't with the goreish stuff, and plague is full of it, back when I started, even the PlagueBringer design made me uneasy, now it got better but still. Nothing against you Plague members, your place is just too gore-ish for me ;;
Tbh I don't really hate any flight because every community has bad apples, and those are everywhere really. So it's not okay to judge a whole flight because of a few individual ;v;

If we are speaking more of look and such, I would probably say Plague, the red eyes are so cool and I love them. But I just can't with the goreish stuff, and plague is full of it, back when I started, even the PlagueBringer design made me uneasy, now it got better but still. Nothing against you Plague members, your place is just too gore-ish for me ;;
Wildwood Moss Wildwood Moss
Plague. D: Nothing against the people there, I'm just not fond of the lore, or the atmosphere, or the deity. Red is my least favourite colour and makes me kinda anxious(sort of like... if you waved a red flag in front of a bull but instead of getting mad it just made a D: face. That's me.) And I'm not super keen on death and disease and decay as an aesthetic. I HATE gore. Also I'm pretty airy-fairy and not at all interested in dominance(only glanced at the coliseum a handful of times, never fought a battle, only exalted in my early days, really could not care less about the dominance benefits) or survival or fighting or anything like that. I really just like hanging out and being creative and relaxed with no deadlines looming.
Plague. D: Nothing against the people there, I'm just not fond of the lore, or the atmosphere, or the deity. Red is my least favourite colour and makes me kinda anxious(sort of like... if you waved a red flag in front of a bull but instead of getting mad it just made a D: face. That's me.) And I'm not super keen on death and disease and decay as an aesthetic. I HATE gore. Also I'm pretty airy-fairy and not at all interested in dominance(only glanced at the coliseum a handful of times, never fought a battle, only exalted in my early days, really could not care less about the dominance benefits) or survival or fighting or anything like that. I really just like hanging out and being creative and relaxed with no deadlines looming.
Nature because gladeauntie could have killed mummy!
Nature because gladeauntie could have killed mummy!
She/Her | PM me about saving a fodder dragon :)
cSQQuYb.png
Plague! (Sorry guys! D: )

But the red eyes is kinda creepy. (In fact the whole flight is kinda creepy!) and I'm not a fan of creepy =<

And that deity would give me nightmares. ;_;
Plague! (Sorry guys! D: )

But the red eyes is kinda creepy. (In fact the whole flight is kinda creepy!) and I'm not a fan of creepy =<

And that deity would give me nightmares. ;_;
not a fan of water or arcane, but only because of the eyes. (:
not a fan of water or arcane, but only because of the eyes. (:
QIxeDdo.pngcqU2DDg.pngphcaNCP.png
I always felt that the scenery of the Fire, Water, ice and Earth flights was a bit sub-par when I joined. I guess I imagined it to be a bit more... glamorous. Especially Ice, I thought it'd be more crystally than... barren.

I've grown to like most of the environments though, but Ice's is still very barren. Which is ironic, considering what flight I'm in... I wish we could get new optional headers every time we move to a new lair area. That'd be really, really cool.
I always felt that the scenery of the Fire, Water, ice and Earth flights was a bit sub-par when I joined. I guess I imagined it to be a bit more... glamorous. Especially Ice, I thought it'd be more crystally than... barren.

I've grown to like most of the environments though, but Ice's is still very barren. Which is ironic, considering what flight I'm in... I wish we could get new optional headers every time we move to a new lair area. That'd be really, really cool.
@CinnamonThief Right! I want some frozen mountains for when I finally get ancient lair :(
@CinnamonThief Right! I want some frozen mountains for when I finally get ancient lair :(
V6q1MAV.png
not wild about plague, not because of the players but the whole rotting death concept isn't my deal
not wild about plague, not because of the players but the whole rotting death concept isn't my deal
Posting for 100th post :P

And also to say that I like the wide, wide variety of responses. It's interesting.
Posting for 100th post :P

And also to say that I like the wide, wide variety of responses. It's interesting.
V6q1MAV.png